11th April 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng

sir i am 2nd year civil engg. student and want to do my vocational training in p.w.d. of assam.so,i want to kwow the detail information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  2. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  3. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  4. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  5. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  6. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  7. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  8. Companies in Delhi where I can do my vocational training while doing 6th semester Civil Engineering?
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  10. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  11. Is there any vocational or industrial training needed in CSE branch? Which training and institute is the best?
  12. Will I be allowed to do vocational training from DRDO after B.Tech 4th Semester IT?
  13. List of colleges or institutions providing vocation training? -- [New]
  14. How to prepare for Executive engineer's post in PWD for 2nd year B.Tech (Civil) student?
  15. How can I get Vocational Training while in b.Tech 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  16. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?
  17. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  18. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?