17th April 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student

I m b.tech mechanical 2nd year (4th sem) student.i want to do vocational training in better company for knowledge at jamshedpur.please sir,tell me the procedure.my email id is - [email protected]
I will be very much obliged to yew.
thank u sir!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  2. Vocational training in ONGC, Bangalore after 2nd year B.Tech (Mechanical)?
  3. How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  5. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  6. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  7. How can I do training in any Oil Refinery while doing B.Tech Mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  9. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  10. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  11. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech (EEE) student?
  12. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  13. Implant Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  14. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  15. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  16. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  17. Companies offering Industrial training programme in Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? How can I apply for it?
  18. Procedure to get Vocational Training in ONGC Bangalore? Is it possible to get with a recommendation from an Employee in ONGC Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?