29th January 2011, 05:02 PM
Madhuri dhekale

How to prepare for Executive engineer's post in PWD for 2nd year B.Tech (Civil) student?

Hello! i am Madhuri.i am in 2nd year B.Tech in civil ,i want to know in detail how to prepare for executive Engg.post in PWD ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the post of executive engineer in PWD?
  2. What kind of exam is available to get job in PWD for Civil final year student? Date of such exam and tips for preparation? -- [New]
  3. What is the syllabus for civil PWD exam? What are the government exams available for fresher civil engineers?
  4. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  5. How to prepare for IT after doing B.Tech in civil
  6. What is the cutoff percentage for civil engineers in PWD Karnataka
  7. How should I prepare for Civil Services? I am a student of M.Pharmacy 2nd year
  8. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  9. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Details of PWD JE exam for Civil Engineering student
  11. Can i do internship in DLF while being a 2nd year Civil B.Tech student?
  12. Criteria and syllabus of PWD examination in Bihar for Civil Engineers?
  13. How to prepare for IAS exam for 2nd year Civil engineering student? When to start preparing?
  14. Books to be referred for civil service examination? I am a B.Tech student in 2nd year CSE
  15. How to prepare for IAS while doing B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Solved last 10 years question papers for the post of JE civil in PWD and CPWD?
  17. How may I apply for summer training at BHEL, Bhopal? I am 2nd year B.Tech(civil stream) student
  18. Guidance to prepare for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in Civil Engineering? Previous 10 year Question Papers for these Exams?
1st February 2011, 03:22 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: How to prepare for Executive engineer's post in PWD for 2nd year B.Tech (Civil) student?

there are some points given below which help in preparation of PSU.
1- you shoul know minimum aggregate marks require than you should keep minimum 65% aggregate B.Tech.

2- after that see previous year papers than make preparation of GK and GS.

3- you should have theoretical knowledge of you subject without knowledge you can not qualify written papers.

4- you shoul have good communication skill.

you are in 2nd year so it is better to start preparation now. of GK and GS.
16th June 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Executive engineer's post in PWD for 2nd year B.Tech (Civil) student?

hi i am studying in 3rd B.E. i want to get a job in PWD. so what should i want to read to get it..
16th June 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

now i am appear in be civil then can i elligiabe for civil engineering mpsc 2011?
22nd June 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to know posts offered by mpsc civil engineering services
16th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know posts offered by mpsc civil engineering services
18th October 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for executive civil engineering post in 2nd year?
20th October 2011, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that how i can do clear the exam of pwd ? there is my mother a govt employes in pwd, my brother is a instument and control engineer, my sister has completing his graguation, i am doing diploma from civil engineering "there is weak in study
15th November 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

recruitment for B.Tech Mech
30th December 2011, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

My name is manish yadav, i have got 58% in my 12th class so am i eligible for pwd exam? I m studying civil eng from babu banarsidas university lucknow.
7th January 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of b.tech(civil dept.).I want to know the syllabus for preparing for asst. engineer post in PWD.
4th September 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

which exams i need to pass to become an executive engg, ?
10th August 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm kishan A.sen in 3rd year b tech give me details to preparation for the post of executive engineer in pwd, please.....,
2nd September 2016, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared b.tech Civil engineering with 58% , what should I do fir getting A job in PWD or CPWD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?