12th April 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BSc in forestry after completion of 2nd PUC science?

Sir, after completion of my 2nd puc science pcms can i join b.sc in forestry without taking biology in 2nd puc science

25th September 2016, 10:40 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BSc in forestry after completion of 2nd PUC science?

B.Sc. Forestry or Bachelor of Science in Forestry is an undergraduate Forestry and Wildlife course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Forestry course is four years. To join Bachelor of Science in Forestry course candidate should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized board of education.

As per my knowledge, no you are not eligible to join Bachelor of Science in Forestry course after completion of 2nd PUC science without Biology subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?