27th March 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

List of forestry books required for preparation of forestry major in IFS exam?

List of forestry books required for the preparation of forestry major in indian forest service exam

27th March 2011, 07:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of forestry books required for preparation of forestry major in IFS exam?

You need to be prepared for both the prelims and also the main. You can refer to books based on subject wise. Like for Soil Brady or D.K Das are popular, for plant breeding and genetics refer to B.D Singh and for horticulture books by Kumar are quite popular. For the General Knowledge section refer to newspaper and also year book like Manorama year book etc. You must cover every areas of these books to be successful.
13th April 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of forestry books required for preparation of forestry major in IFS exam?

sir,due to financial problems i cant afford for coaching centre, so pleaz provide details regarding indian forestry exam optional subject books like forestry and agriculture and the coaching centres which provide us study material.
14th April 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

which type of book i have studied for botany and zoology for the preparation of IFSexam2011
15th April 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyone,
Civil Engineering Geology will be my optional for IFS , Like Minded friends be in touch with me through : abhinav66[dot]kota[at]gmail[dot]com
5th July 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: List of forestry books required for preparation of forestry major in IFS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which type of book i have studied for botany and zoology for the preparation of IFSexam2011
buy r k guptas publications for botany n zoology....
25th July 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: List of forestry books required for preparation of forestry major in IFS exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;518859]sir,due to financial problems i cant afford for coaching centre, am in orissa here no coatching centre for UPSC exams so pleaz provide details regarding indian forestry exam optional subject books like forestry and agriculture and the coaching centres which provide us study material & also give some book list related to those two subjects
if u really want to help me then send those above said requirments to my [email protected] .
19th August 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,due to financial problems i couldn't afford coaching for IFS preperation.kindly suggest some books on forestry so that i can have self study.please help me. My email- [email protected] or call me at 919350829072
20th August 2011, 07:54 AM
Lyk23

Smile Re: List of forestry books required for preparation of forestry major in IFS exam?

hi friend ,

I have listed some pf the best and popular books of forestry in which you can learn everything for forestry exam. please see below:

1 . Forest fire by Dougal Dixon

2 . Lookouts by Ira Spring

3 . Lumberjack by William Kurelek

4. More tree talk by Ray Raphael

5.Meetings with remarkable trees by Thomas Pakenham

These are the best books of forestry i hope you gets the desire information from this books.

good luck!
29th December 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
sir,due to financial problems i cant afford for coaching centre, so pleaz provide details regarding indian forestry exam optional subject books like forestry and agriculture and the coaching centres which provide us study material.
don't be tensed dear u hav to choose physics or chemistry as ur optionals, becuse these subjects are easily avalable in market n quite costly.....n u can also take tutions for that subjects, don't go for aggriculture and other....

Mr. Rehman ifs
uttrakhand
13th January 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi...........kindly guide me on IFS optional papers Agriculture & forestry.........
18th January 2012, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I am interested to do Indian forest service exam - 2012. Have a above average academic background with GK. I am interested to choose geology or statistics or botany. Could anybody plz comment on the pros and cons of these. Secondly - any coaching institutes in Delhi???? 8750789477
19th February 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. i am intrested to Write IFS exam ,as i am agri graduate my optional subject is Agriculture and forestry , for forestry i need reference book material for preparation, so kindly guide me
1st March 2012, 02:23 PM
kiranarunkc

Post Re: List of forestry books required for preparation of forestry major in IFS exam?

Please reply for my ques. As early as possible
5th June 2012, 05:12 PM
priya.mech36

i have material for forestry according to the syllabus.....mail me at [email protected]
28th July 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Helo i am interested to apear ifs exam...i am thinking of opting for geology and forestry..can anybody plz tell me the advantage and disadvantage of opting these subjcts...i cannot affort to go for coaching so kindly plz suggst some good books especialy for forestry..thank u..my email id [email protected]
28th July 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Helo i am interested to apear ifs exam...i am thinking of opting for geology and forestry..can anybody plz tell me the advantage and disadvantage of opting these subjcts...i cannot affort to go for coaching so kindly plz suggst some good books especialy for forestry..thank u..my email id [email protected]
28th July 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

1st August 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i dont think the books listed for forestry above r up to the mark..
http://indianforestserviceexam.blogspot.in/
this is the correct book cluster....also u dont need to buy all...it is too comprehensive...just 1 book for each subject will do......
8th August 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya.mech36 View Post
i have material for forestry according to the syllabus.....mail me at [email protected]
Please send me all . my email id is [email protected]
13th September 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

hi priya ,
can u plz send me the material for forestry @ following address.
[email protected]
15th September 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

buy books of saras publication of botony and zoology this is very in cheap prize and its provides best notes of DR. N. Arunumagam
30th October 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

hai priya i am karthik plead me all forestry materials according to syllabus for range officers please my id is [email protected]
3rd February 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i want books name in preparation of ifs exam...and some material......
6th March 2014, 05:44 PM
vinay kumar c vinu

plz tell me your contact / address I want the study material for forestry plz reply me
12th May 2014, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

hello i am interesting in ifs exam and i am interested in chemistry subject . anybody can tell me my subject is good or not plz reply and plz suggest a good books of chemistry for ifs exam
14th June 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i have choose physics and forestry for ifs. but i did not have enough knowledge about forestry subject. plz guided me about books of forestry
10th March 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

List of forestry books in hindi language. Please help for finding books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?