24th September 2012, 01:48 PM
LUBNA SEHAR

What is the procedure to become an IAS officer after completing 2nd PUC in science with 40%

I have completed my 2nd PUC in Science with 40% and now I have taken up Bsc in Biology.what is the procedure of me to become an IAS Officer.?

23rd January 2013, 01:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become an IAS officer after completing 2nd PUC in science with 40%

You can apply for the exam after completing graduation. Selection is done through preliminary and mains exam. UPSC is the authority that conducts the selection process. Prelims exam or CSAT is usually conducted in the month of May. Applications can be submitted online through the web portal of UPSC.
4th April 2014, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to become an IAS officer after completing 2nd PUC in science with 40%

if want to do CA after finishing 2nd pu science wt i have to do which course i have to do
5th April 2014, 08:31 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

As you have opted for B.Sc in Biotechnology, you can apply for the selection procedure to become IAS Officer once you have done with your B.Sc course.

The selection procedure comprises of
CSAT Exam
Main Exam
Interview

There is no separate Entrance Exam to be placed in IAS. CSAT Exam is the common written exam for the candidates to be placed in various civil services like
IAS
IPS
IFS
IRS etc.

Try to get good subject knowledge in your B.Sc course and complete it successfully.

First you have to get through CSAT Exam which is the preliminary exam and then you have to attend for Main Exam.

If you get through this exam also, you have to attend for the Interview.

After cracking all these rounds, you will be given job opportunity in any of the civil services in India.

The minimum academic qualification with which you can apply for CSAT Exam is by completion of Graduation with any of the stream.

You should possess the following age criteria to apply for this Exam.

21-30 years for the candidates of General category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Have good preparation for civil services exam and make your entry into civil services.

Wish you all the best.
25th July 2019, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

After 10th which course we should take to become IAS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?