27th April 2013, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How to join in D.Ed after completing HSC science?

I have completed my hsc science in year 1990 , i wish to join for ded , pls advice if i can pursue my further career in teaching.
Kindly send ur response on email ie [email protected]

Thank you,

2nd May 2014, 10:08 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to join in D.Ed after completing HSC science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my hsc science in year 1990 , i wish to join for ded , pls advice if i can pursue my further career in teaching.
Kindly send ur response on email ie [email protected]

Thank you,
Bachelor degree course or equivalent course is the minimum educational qualification to apply for B.Ed course and the minimum percentage of marks is differ from college to college. But, most of the reputed colleges in India which required minimum 50% percentage of marks in graduation course. If you have completed bachelor degree course then definitely you may get admission for B.Ed course. The Admission for this B.Ed course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution. Most of the Institution conduct aptitude oriented test. So, the applicant should have strong knowledge in aptitude oriented questions. The candidate who successfully qualified in entrance examination may get admission for B.Ed course in reputed colleges.

On completing the B.Ed course you need to apply for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) which conducted by every states in India. In order to apply for this entrance examination then you should be complete B.Ed course with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university. With this entrance examination score card you may get Teacher Job in school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?