12th January 2013, 07:03 PM
rahuln.mumbai

What are the career options available while studying HSC?

Dear Sir,

I am now completing my 10th and will start HSC studies in Science. Want to to what are the career studies available while studying HSC.

9th May 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available while studying HSC?

i m confuse what to do after 12 with sci stream? but i just heat maths what to do?
29th August 2013, 09:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

If you have studied biology as a subject, you can try for courses such as MBBS, BDS, and BHMS. Courses in fishery science, diary science, agriculture, and pharmacy can be selected. B.Sc degree is available in subjects like physics, chemistry, biochemistry, or computer csience. Otherwise you can look for options like NDA. HSC passed students can try for data entry operator position, or telecom assistant.
24th November 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

i am completing 12th standard i want to do diploma in civil engg.
16th March 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I am a commerce student this year i have appeared for my board exam nd m a sp student my question is that what courses shld i do now m totally confused regarding please provide me convinent solution to this which can be beneficial to my future
my email id:[email protected]
16th March 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for my hsc examination this year after dng my hsc exam i m totally confused regarding my carreer abt what course shld i go for after my hsc nd m a sp student too did my hsc with commerce stream give me convinent solution that what shld i do further.
16th March 2015, 03:20 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

AS you know Science and Technology are two word or rather two studies that are very much in demand right now. Opting Science in your near future leads you to a great prospectus for sure as one cannot imagine world without science . So hence as per your question are concerned i would like you to give the following list of career that you can opt while studying Science and these are as follows :

>> AGRICULTURE

>> ENGINEERING

> > BIOTECHNOLOGY

> > INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

> > ARCHITECTURE

> > FORENSIC SCIENCE

> > MEDICAL

There are several other fields of study that you can pursue including :

** GEOLOGY

**ZOOLOGY

**FOOD TECHNOLOGY

** MICROBIOLOGY

Note : Choose your course ae per your skill and personal interest that will help you alot .
16th March 2015, 03:42 PM
sam silentkiller

You can try for some government exams like constable, navy,air force and also assistant jobs also available in many banks with inter as the qualification.
if you are not intrested in job then you opt for the degree in B.S.c science r mbbs r even try diploma courses in science department fields like fishries,poultry,agriculture.
16th March 2015, 04:11 PM
momtazz

Hello while you are studying 11th HSC obviously then you will not get good career options.

After the completion 12th standard having 50% marks you can appear entrance exam.

Accordingly as per your choice and merit you can apply for various courses like MBBS/BDS/AgriBSC/Printing Technology etc.

Thank You,
16th March 2015, 08:59 PM
Creator1991
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahuln.mumbai View Post
Dear Sir,

I am now completing my 10th and will start HSC studies in Science. Want to to what are the career studies available while studying HSC.
It is depends on your interest, there is a plenty of options available in each stream. If you chosen, computer science then you can go for the engineering, B.Sc, BCA, B.Sc(computer science), B.Sc (IT). If you chosen, biology then you can go for the MBBS, Dental and BHMS course.
16th March 2015, 11:18 PM
sachin200792

There are not much of career opportunities for the students in India like part time work or similar kind of things. If you are really good at studies then its possible that you might be able to gather some kids and give tuitions to help you financially. This is one of the best things you can do with your studies as they help you to gain more knowledge and be able to handle problems even better than you used to when you were at that level.

However, if that is not an option for you, there are some online websites that provides opportunities for work at home. The only trouble is that you have a make a little bit of investment and they are not much trustworthy. But you can certainly find some of the online websites who are providing these kinds of work.

There are some advertising websites which have works like E-mail sending or Ad-posting jobs.They pay you at the end of the month for job on a daily basis. All you need is and internet connection and 30 minutes to 2 hours of time per day and you can earn really good money.
16th March 2015, 11:54 PM
shivam2k6

You should choose your career based on your strengths, interest and facilities available to you. You may consider any of these following career options:

1. Chartered Accountant Foundation
2. CS Foundation
3. BBA followed by MBA
4. B. Com followed by M. Com.
5. Diploma in Education
6. BCA followed by MCA

After completing your graduation you may consider applying for jobs or for higher studies. You should analyse about positives and negatives of each career options, discuss about it with your parents, teachers etc. and then only select any of them.
17th March 2015, 12:20 AM
aroy8091

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m confuse what to do after 12 with sci stream? but i just heat maths what to do?
Hello,
If you are asking these type of question then mention also in which stream you are doing your HSC.

If you are from pure science, then you can do higher studies as follows:
1) BSC
2)Owners in Physics,mathematics, chemistry etc.
3) Engineering
4)Diploma

If you are from Bio Science , then you can do higher studies as follows:
1) Bsc
2)Owners in Biology,Zology,Nutrition etc
3) MBBS

If you are from arts and commerce then also u can do higher studies in which you are interested.

You can also apply for jobs like NDA,DATA ENTRY OPERATOR,LOWER DIVISION CLERK.

Regards
Amit Roy
17th March 2015, 12:50 AM
Subham Mazumdar

There are a lot career option after SSC. Basically there are a lot of Govt. job you can go for after HSC.

Below are the some entrance examination for getting a Govt job you can go for after HSC:-

1. NDA
2. SSC Higher seconday
3. SSC stenographer

There are also govt jobs available in your respective state after HSC as a Multi tasking staff.

You can also join Private sector or company after HSC for some admin role as a clerk or multi tasking staff.
15th May 2015, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 12th sc(pcb). He wants to drop maths for boards,but the college is not having the facility to drop maths. Kindly help
25th July 2015, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I've passed 12th Std commerce with Secretarial Practice. Can anyone please suggest me commerce graduation courses to opt for WITHOUT Any Maths in it. Accounts is okay. But with NO maths. Please help me out. ASAP. It's urgent. Thanks.
7th August 2020, 07:02 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

As you mentioned that you are going to study science ,there are many options , you will have medical as well as non medical options
Medical options
MBBS
BDS
BPT
BHMS
BUMS
NURSING
AGRICULTURE
FOOD INSPECTORS
NON MEDICAL
engineering
Apart from this you have many more options like pharmacy architecture and many more you can also select bsc ptogrames
9th August 2020, 12:33 PM
deepikapandey9999

First of all you have gone bit of a wrong path.

Why corresponding course? You should have gone for full time?

Identify your core interest.

Is it IT or Management or else?

If it is IT then probably BCA is good course to start out. If you have already done most of your corresponding course then keep in mind for fulltime master course.

There is no short cut.

You mau look for parttime job but this is not the time for full time job but to focus on study.

There are many diploma level course in IT but degree is must in india and out of india as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?