1st January 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I join navy after completing BBA? For which post am I eligible for?

Hello, experts. good afternoon I am abhijit tamdalge from sangli[maharashtra]. i completed HSC science with PCB [PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY] and also graduation in management[BBA].then can i join navy? how and for what post? my age is 23year.plwase give your opinion.

11th January 2011, 07:34 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join navy after completing BBA? For which post am I eligible for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, experts. good afternoon I am abhijit tamdalge from sangli[maharashtra]. i completed HSC science with PCB [PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,BIOLOGY] and also graduation in management[BBA].then can i join navy? how and for what post? my age is 23year.plwase give your opinion.
Hi,

You can not give the CDSE exam to get into Indian Navy. You need to be below 22 years to get selected. Also your qualification is BBA and in 12th you do not have Maths, So no option is left for you in Indian Navy.
Friend you should have think earlier.
15th February 2011, 10:56 AM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: Can I join navy after completing BBA? For which post am I eligible for?

only age is matter otherwise u jion that......
but now u can apper on the perticular exam.............
7th March 2011, 06:51 PM
Niklesh92

i think u ve to appear for exams..and thr might be a course u shd complete for a year..bt age is also a criteria
11th April 2011, 11:41 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
You can not give the CDSE exam to get into Indian Navy. You need to be below 22 years to get selected. Also your qualification is BBA and in 12th you do not have Maths, So no option is left for you in Indian Navy.
Friend you should have think earlier.

Thanks.
12th April 2011, 12:50 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

its the age limit that may restrict you to join this.
12th April 2011, 06:02 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I join navy after completing BBA? For which post am I eligible for?

Hi friend,

To join in indian navy you have to write one of the two exams named as

NDA(National defence Academy) and CDS(Combined Defence Service).

To write NDA exam your educational qualification matches but your age

does not match.

To write CDS exam you need a degree in engineering and also your age

must be lesser than 21.

So you don't have any for entering into indian navy.
12th April 2011, 06:03 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I join navy after completing BBA? For which post am I eligible for?

Hi friend,

To join in indian navy you have to write one of the two exams named as

NDA(National defence Academy) and CDS(Combined Defence Service).

To write NDA exam your educational qualification matches but your age

does not match.

To write CDS exam you need a degree in engineering and also your age

must be lesser than 21.

So you don't have any way for entering into indian navy.
16th April 2011, 12:15 AM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can I join navy after completing BBA? For which post am I eligible for?

I think you cant.....what is your age...i think it is bigger then 19 so you cant because for NDA examination maximum age is 19...so you cant sorry..
14th May 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

hey iam doing bba would be completing the graduation in june this year can i join merchant navy ...plzz also tell the procedures..plzz guyzz help me..
2nd June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

can i join navy doing bsc it
23rd June 2011, 08:29 PM
Nitesh Gopal

Sorry you can not join Navy. Maths is compulsory for navy. max age limit for navy is below 22. you can try of deputy collector, IAS IFS etc
17th July 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Agar maths nahi hai to kuch aur nhi kar sakte??
Koi aur branch to hogi.....???
8th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have completed my hsc with pcm and now i am persuing bba final year my age is 20,
can i join the indian navy and for which post i qualify and how do i join.
plz sir suggest me by ur opinion.
9th December 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am roshan v chacko from kerala. i have completed my hsc with pcm and now i am persuing bba final year my age is 21,
can i join the indian navy and for which post i qualify and how do i join.
plz sir suggest me by ur opinion.
29th May 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

hi i completed my BCA(67%) 2008 and i completed my MCA(65%) 2011 and my age 23 year can i join Navy.
plz sir suggest me.
2nd February 2018, 02:00 PM
Kaanjana

I'm a BBA final year student passed out higher secondary in science stream with maths. Can I able to apply for navy and how can I do that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?