28th April 2013, 01:24 AM
pankajpundir999

Am i eligible for Ph.D in Tourism Management after doing B.A from HPU?

hi i am Pankaj i done BA from HPU IN [42%] and done MBAHM throw distance edu mode and got 62% is i am eligible for PHD in tourism management....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MBA in Tourism after doing B.A from HPU with 50% marks
  2. Entrance exam conducted by HPU, Shimla for PhD in Biotechnology?
  3. Any university provides distance learning programme for PhD in Tourism Management?
  4. Am I eligible for the post of TGT non medical? I did BSc from HPU and B.Ed from HPU Shimla
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  7. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  8. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  9. Universities offering Mphil/ Phd in Hotel Management / Tourism -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering Ph.D in Tourism Management in India?
  11. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  12. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  13. Is there any university in India offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Tourism Management?
  14. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  15. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission? -- [New]
  16. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  17. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Are compartment students eligible for B.Tech in HPU Shimla?
22nd April 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for Ph.D in Tourism Management after doing B.A from HPU?

yes u can the prospect of the admission at mta is online available now from hpu u can check it n all the best
2nd May 2014, 09:47 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible for Ph.D in Tourism Management after doing B.A from HPU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajpundir999 View Post
hi i am Pankaj i done BA from HPU IN [42%] and done MBAHM throw distance edu mode and got 62% is i am eligible for PHD in tourism management....
No you're not eligible for Ph.D in Tourism Management. You're educational qualification is not enough to apply for Ph.D course. In order to apply for Ph.D Tourism and Management course then you should complete Master degree or equivalent qualification from reorganized university. You should be studied about Tourism in Master degree course as well. The admission for this course is based on the common entrance examination conducted by the university. So, please complete master degree course in relevant specialization then definitely you may get admission for Ph.D Tourism and Management course for sure.

Best Institution for Ph.D Tourism and Management course :-

-IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University), Delhi,
-Pondichery university,
-Puduchery,
-Christ university, Banglore,
-Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, chennai,
-Punjab university, Punjab,
-Lovely professional university,
-Sikkim manipal university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?