4th June 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

How to do hotel management after completing HSc in Science?

i completed my hsc in science with subjects bio,chem,phy & secured 55% . i m interested to do hotel management so on which clg i will get admission

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  2. Can I get a job in Indian Railways Department after completing BSc Catering Science and Hotel Management?
  3. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary?
  4. How to do hotel management after passing 12th science?
  5. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  6. Can a HSC failed student be eligible for Hotel Management after 12th?
  7. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM? -- [New]
  8. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  9. Application for Hotel Management after completing 12th from science faculty with 50%? Date of conduct of the entrance exam?
  10. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  14. Average and the minimum package after completing hotel management from IMH Delhi?
  15. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  16. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  17. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  18. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
15th June 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do hotel management after completing HSc in Science?

After completing hsc in 2011 can get admission for hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?