4th May 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of the exam of lecturers in UP higher education Allahabad?

what is the date of examination of lecturers in up higher education allahabad under the adv. no,45?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the exam of lecturers in UP higher education Allahabad?
  2. Date of screening exam/Interview for the Adv. No 44 and 45 for the post of Lecturers in Government Aided Degree Colleges under UP higher education selection commission, Allahabad?
  3. What is the interview date for the post of lecturer(Sociology) of UP Higher Education department
  4. Is M.Ed ONLY meant for Lecturers? What is the scope or weightage of an M.Ed Degree in School Level Education?
  5. What is exam date of ad. no.44 of utter Pradesh higher education commission?
  6. Exam date of lecturer of up higher education service commission adv. no. 44 & 45 of uphesc -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is the MSc Computer Science degree by school of distance education Allahabad University approved to seek promotion in higher secondary schools in Kerala?
  8. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  9. Shiksha Visharad course of Sahitya Sammelan Allahabad a distance education or regular course?
  10. Date of results of ARO Allahabad High Court Exam?
  11. Examination date of U.P. Higher Education Service Commission exam as per advertisement No. 44 and 45 for the post of Lecturer?
  12. What's the scheduled examination date for ARO, Allahabad exam?
  13. Last date of forms for BCA from Allahabad University?
  14. How can I join SL commission?
  15. How can I purse my higher education without leaving my job?
  16. How can I reach good destination if can't afford money for studies? -- [New]
  17. Last date of Higher Education Service Commission for zoology exam
  18. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
2nd September 2013, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the exam of lecturers in UP higher education Allahabad?

What is the date of examination for Psychology Subject related to adv.44@45 of u.p.higher education service commission.
5th July 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of the exam of lecturers in UP higher education Allahabad?

what is the date of exam of up higher education economics advertisement no. 46
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?