19th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I join ICWA after passing graduation and PG both in 3rd division

Actually i am post graduate in english literature & i am from art side. i have passed graduation & Pg both in 3rd division. So Can i join icwa?

15th October 2015, 02:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join ICWA after passing graduation and PG both in 3rd division

ICWA stands for the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India. There are three levels of this course:

1. Foundation course.

2. Intermediate course.

3. Final course.

Yes, you can join foundation course of ICWA because you have third division in bachelor's degree. Candidates with 55% or more in bachelor's degree can directly apply for the intermediate stage of this course.

The official website of ICWA is www.icmai.in. The registration is open throughout the year.
14th April 2020, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join ICWA after passing graduation and PG both in 3rd division

if a student get 3rd division in BSc and passed MBA for GPA above 2.5 he is eiligibale for govt job where is requirement 2nd division of BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?