13th March 2014, 03:43 PM
Dr maya

Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?

Send me detail about above mentioned course (industrial safety and management).
When will admission starts and fees structure; duration of course.
Carrier opportunity after this course in details.
Also inform me about other related courses...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  2. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?
  3. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  4. Diploma in Industrial Safety & Management papers
  5. Which are the best hotel management colleges in Visakhapatnam? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  6. Information regarding Post graduation in Industrial Safety course?
  7. Hospital and health care management course details, colleges, fee structures, placements and packages?
  8. Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  9. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  10. Fee structure for MBA aviation management? What is the duration?
  11. How to do ICWA course? What is the fee structure and course duration?
  12. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  13. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  14. Information about BFA course? Fee structure and course duration?
  15. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?
  16. Duration and Fee structure for Hotel Management course? List of Colleges offering this course with good Placements?
  17. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  18. Entrance exams for event management and its fee structure and top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
4th April 2018, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?

Send me detail about above mentioned course (industrial safety and management).
When will admission starts and fees structure; duration of course.
Carrier opportunity after this course in details.
Also inform me about other related courses..
7th April 2018, 08:18 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about Industrial Safety and health management? What is the fee structure and duration of the course?

Fees structure of Industrial Safety and health management course varies from 35k to 55k.
  • Duration of this course is 1 year.
  • After completing this course, you can get job opportunities in Fire safety department, industries safety department, etc.
  • These jobs are available in private as well as government sector companies.
11th November 2018, 12:04 PM
S.D.Sanmugapriya

Can i join in pg course in health and safety in dde and what is the fee structure sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?