19th June 2016, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

What is banking all about? Is it a good choice for career option?

What is banking all about can you pls s explain me......and is it a good choice for a bright feature aged. ..as I have just passed out my 10 and I am a girl. Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
19th June 2016, 04:44 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: What is banking all about? Is it a good choice for career option?

As you are thinking of being a banker then it is really good. You are a girl and this sector is good for girls.
But as you have said that you passed 10th recently that is why you need to complete graduation then only you will be eligible for this.

Eligibility criteria are given below:-

Candidate must have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
Candidate age must be at least 21 years and not more than 30 years.
For clerk upper age limit is 28 years.
For PO it is 30 years.
Age relaxation of 2 years is given to OBC.
Age relaxation of 3 years is given to SC/ST.
19th June 2016, 08:23 PM
pabolu srivalli

Banking career is one of the best career prospects and for getting in to this banking career you must have completed your graduation course of study from respective institute of study.

Banking examinations are conducted for private sectors as well as public sector banks also.Public sector banking examinations are conducted through the IBPS examination and all the public sector banks are included in this IBPS recruitment and in order to appear for this Banking sectors either private or public sector banks you need to under go some of the requirements or the eligibility which is needed in order to appear for the Banking sector examination such as

Eligibility criteria:
  • Should have attained 21 years and not exceed 30 years of age limit
  • Should have completed graduation or bachelors degree from any of the respective disicpline of study
  • Should belong to the Citizen of India only.

It is a good choice of selecting banking sector as your career option and as if you are 10th now complete your +2 and then appear for any of the graduation degree course and then after completion appear for Banking sector recruitment.

You should have good concentration and good interest in achieving the posts in bank exams as there will be high competition for bank exams.
19th June 2016, 09:45 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Now a days, Banking sector is growing higher day by day . Interested candidates have to appear according to the post for their jobs .

Banking sectors have many posts like clerical , PO , Bank Law Officers, IT Officers. etc..

The details eligibility criteria are as follows:

The candidates should be a 10+2 pass from a recognize board.
The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The age limit is 18 - 28 years.
There is a age relaxation for reserved candidates.

The banking exam is conducted through IBPS , SBI , Etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?