6th August 2010, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?

Hey there............

Can any one give some information about CPA as a course.? Information which I require are
1) Duration of the course.
2) Fee structure for the course
3) Institutes or colleges which offers the course in Mumbai
4) Nature of the course
5) Difficulty of the course
6) Job prospects after the completion of the course

Please Let me know about the information for the course
Thanks
AT

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of CPA course in India? Fee structure for this course?
  2. What is the qualification for CPA course? What is the duration?
  3. What is the duration to do CPA course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Details regarding CPA course? Fee structure of CPA course?
  5. Institutes, duration and fee structure of PGDFM course?
  6. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  7. Colleges, institutes, duration of course and fee structure of PGDFM?
  8. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure and course duration of PGDFM in India?
  10. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  11. What is the fee structure for Group exams Coaching Institutes? What is the duration of the course? -- [New]
  12. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  13. How much will it cost to complete the whole LLB course successfully?
  14. Genetic Engineering: Fee Structure, Courses Details, Duration of Courses, Best Institutes?
  15. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  16. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch?
  18. From where to get full information about Aeronautical Engineering? Institutes offering the course, fee structure and placements?
6th August 2010, 05:25 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?

Hello friend,

Certified Public Accountant (CPA), offered by CPA council, is a professional course which deals in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Laws and Regulations and Allied Areas .

The minimum educational qualification required to join the programme is a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum of 45% of marks.
The duration of the course is 2 years.
The examination are conducted in the month of January, April, July and October. Students are eligible to appear in the examination after 5 months from the date of enrollment.

The institute also offers the same programme for a duration of 1 year for individuals with a bachelor's degree along with pass in CA (Inter) or CWA (Inter) or CS (Inter).

For further information, visit www.cpaindia.org
6th August 2010, 07:14 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

please refer following link for this purpose:

http://www.aicpa.org/BecomeACPA/CPAE...s/CPAExam.aspx
6th August 2010, 02:50 PM
jicks

CPA( Certified Public Accountant) programme is offered by ICFAI University, by Distance Education. ICFAI has 7 branches all over India.
It is a Two year programme covers basically, accounting, auditing, taxation and allied subjects.
ICFAI offers it in 2 forms:-
Regular (2 years) Accelerated(1 year)

Eligibility: A pass in any Bachelor Degree with 45% marks , studied in English Medium.

If you finish CPA programme you are eligib le for membership in CPA Council.

For fee particulars, contact, ICFAIuniversity
Carreers are booming in Banking, Accounting, auditing services, Invt. banking, Financial analyst, capital markets, BPO's and much more.

Regards
12th August 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

where is this ICFAI institute located
13th August 2010, 11:36 AM
amit1057
Senior Member+

Dear friend,

CPA Course Information and Institutes:-
CPA( Certified Public Accountant) programme is offered by ICFAI University, by Distance Education. ICFAI has 7 branches all over India.

Duration:-
1.Regular (2 years)
2.Accelerated(1 year)

Fee Structure:-
Refer to website:-www.icfaiuni.com

Job:-
you can get job public sector or government sector ,accontant.
20th August 2010, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I want to know about CPA Course,and also what is a procedure for it,and qualification eligibility.

Please kindly informed me

Thank You
2nd October 2010, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I want to know about CPA Course and also what is a procedure for it and qualification.
Please kindly informed me

Thank You
2nd October 2010, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sr/Madam,
I want to know about CPA Course and also what is a procedure for it and qualification eligibility.
Please kindly informaion me.

Thank you
24th November 2010, 07:01 PM
KUMAR.POL

Dear sir/madam
i want to known about cpa course and what is procedure for it & qualification eligibility.
have any entrace exam for it and where is have Institutes in a mumbai maharashtra.
fees structure,each & every details should inform me sir/md pls

thank you
26th November 2010, 10:52 AM

hai this om prakash upadhayay, i am 12th pass and i want to do cpa course can i do this. please send me total instruction and about fee structure.
29th November 2010, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?

CPA Course Information and Institutes:-

Duration:-
1.Regular (2 years)
2.Accelerated(1 year)

Job:-
you can get job public sector or government sector ,accontant.[/QUOTE]
16th December 2010, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the duration of CPA and admission process.and how many papers, fee structure,and branches in india
17th December 2010, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I want to know how many papers we need to write to pass CPA?wil u please tell me
9th January 2011, 07:32 PM

Wink Re: CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?

Hey there............

Can any one give some information about CPA as a course.? Information which I require are
4) Nature of the course

What is the minimun qualification required to do a CPA examination.

Thanks
AT[/QUOTE]
18th January 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

DearSir/ Madam
I got less than 45% marks in Degree & In got a MBA Degree from Sikkim Manipal University, with aggregate 50% marks Can I join the CPA
COURSE
20th February 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam
I want information about CFA Course , fees Structure. and Can I do this course part time. because right now I am doing a Job. so is it possible for me.
Kindly advice me.
7th April 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

what type of courses are in CPA course
11th April 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

How subjects are there in CPA
16th April 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs?

Hi

thanks for providing such valuable information about CPA on net its really very useful for all the students who would like to opt for the various courses.I have visited the CPA website but i have not got complete information for registration and fees structure, institutes. i have mailed to the board requesting for the same still I have not got the proper information please could you give me details that would help me for enroll for this year please provide me the information in details. when I can opt for the course. since i want to the course on correspondence basis. please provide me the name of the institute in bangalore which deals with the cpa course.

thanks

Rohini

[
17th April 2011, 07:29 PM
vijaybhattoo07

A Unique Program

The CPA Program offered by the Directorate of Distance Education, ICFAI University, Tripura is a unique program covering the areas of accounting, auditing, taxation, laws & regulations, and allied areas.

The CPA Program has been developed in the context of the present and future needs.

The core body of knowledge of the CPA Program includes current and evolving concepts, techniques and applications, and also providing the flavor of the frontiers of knowledge.

The CPA Program is offered in two formats: Regular (24 months) and Accelerated (12 months).

Objectives

The CPA Program is a postgraduate program with the following broad objectives:

To encourage aspiring students equip themselves with the latest tools and techniques in accounting.

To develop contemporary body of knowledge and skill-set and make them available for those seeking careers in professional accounting.

To provide interdisciplinary insights into accounting, auditing, taxation and laws & regulations for developing holistic perspectives.

To deepen insights into practical applications of accounting in a dynamic business environment.

The Approach

The CPA Program follows the following distinctive but inter-related approaches :

Basic Knowledge aimed at improving students' understanding of certain fundamental phenomena and relationships underlying the changing world of accounting.

Tools and Techniques are required to equip students improve their analytical ability and power of integration and synthesis.

Application Areas linking the theoretical studies to the practical problems faced by professional accountants.

Professional Ethics aimed at inculcating in the students an ethical approach in their professional interactions and a sense of personal, corporate, and social responsibilities.

Focus Areas

The Program has five focus areas:

Accounting The program covers the modern accounting practices and skills that are required in today's complex business environment. This enables business to take economic decisions and plan their activities effectively. It also helps professional accountants to be forward-looking, shifting their priorities from analyzing past events to acting as strategic partners, advisors and information providers.

Auditing The recent thrust on corporate governance and the adoption of computers by enterprises have not only revolutionized accounting practices but also impacted an auditor's ability to perform effectively. This program imparts the necessary knowledge and skills required in performing the audit function effectively in this changed environment.

Taxation The program is designed to update the student on the tax treatment of business entities. The various tax laws and tax planning considerations are dealt in detail.

Laws and Regulations The understanding of finer aspects of business laws and judicial precedents help managing business situations better in today's environment of liberalization and globalization. The program provides an understanding of the business laws and also the Indian and global regulatory environment.

Allied Areas The allied areas include management accounting, financial management and electives like accounting standards, forensic accounting, management control systems and business analysis and valuation.

Eligibility

Regular CPA: Bachelor’s Degree in English medium (any discipline) with 45% and above aggregate marks.

Students who have pursued their degree program in non-English medium are advised to undergo proper preparatory courses in Business English so that they can cope with the CPA Program.

Duration: 24 months.

Accelerated CPA: Bachelor’s Degree in English medium (any discipline) with 45% and above aggregate marks and a pass in CA (Inter) or CWA (Inter) or CS (Inter) exams. CAs/CWAs/CSs/MBAs (Finance)* are also encouraged to apply for the Accelerated CPA Program.

* Candidates who have passed MBA with 70% marks or 7.0 CGPA and above (with minimum 4 elective subjects in finance) are eligible.

Duration: 12 months.

Medium of instruction : English

No waivers

All students are required to appear for all examinations. There are no waivers.

Validity of enrollment

For students who pay fee year-wise.

They are required to complete Year I of the CPA Program within a maximum period of two years from the date of enrollment. Students who are unable to complete the program within two years, but are still keen on continuing in the program, are required to register de novo by paying the requisite fee.

For students who pay full fee for both the Years.

They are required to complete all six groups of the CPA Program within a maximum period of four years from the date of enrollment. Students who are unable to complete the program within four years, but are still keen on continuing in the program, are required to register de novo by paying the requisite fee.

Flexible Learning Program

The CPA Program is based on study and examinations.

Study: The University provides a detailed study plan and prescribed books specially designed (as per the curriculum of the University) and meant for study.

Examinations: The examinations serve to finally assess and certify the students' understanding of the subjects.

Courseware: The courseware includes textbooks, workbooks and books of reading. Initially the courseware is supplied for the first group only, so that the students will always get the latest editions as they progress in their studies.

Textbooks: Textbooks are specially designed for independent study by the students.

Workbooks: Workbooks are designed to help the students in preparing for the examinations.

Model question papers with suggested answers: The model question papers with suggested answers based on examination pattern are included in the respective workbooks.

Continuous Learning Input: Magazines play a very important role in updating knowledge. Students are provided free access on the web for the Accounting World magazine, a monthly publication of the latest developments in the area of accounting, as a continuous learning input.

Eligibility for appearing in examinations

Regular CPA: Students will be eligible to appear for Group A examinations 5 months after the date of enrollment, provided all postdated cheques which are due so far, are honored on time. Subsequently, they can appear for one group every three months. Students are required to appear and pass the groups in a sequential order.

Accelerated CPA: Students will be eligible to appear for Groups A and B examinations 5 months after the enrollment provided all postdated cheques which are due so far, are honored on time. They can appear for next two Groups (C and D) after 3 months. Subsequently, they can appear for last two Groups (E and F) after 3 months. Students are required to appear and pass the groups in a sequential order.

Examinations

The examinations are conceived, developed and administered on a rigorous and fair basis to bring out the best in the students and prepare them for challenging careers in the world of accounting. Examinations for the program are conducted four times a year in January, April, July and October.

Online registration facility

All students are required to register for their examinations (including payment of fee) using the online facility only, as the operations of examinations department are fully computerized.

Enrollment dates

In order to become eligible to appear for the examinations, the students are required to enroll into the program on or before the following dates.

Examination calendar

The examinations are generally conducted on Sundays in January, April, July and October. The schedule of the examinations is given below:

Passing requirements

To pass in a Group, the student must secure an average of 55 per cent marks for the two Subjects in the Group, subject to a minimum of 45 per cent in each Subject.

If the student secures 65 per cent or more marks in one of the Subjects of a Group, but is absent or fails to get 45 per cent in the other Subject of the same Group, the student will get exemption from the Subject in which he/she has secured 65 per cent or more. When an exemption is secured in one Subject of a Group, the student must secure a minimum of 45 per cent in the other Subject in subsequent attempt to pass the Group.

Awards

Diploma for Accounting Technicians: The students who successfully complete Groups A, B and C will be awarded the Diploma for Accounting Technicians (DAT).

CPA+MPA: The students who successfully complete all the six groups of the program will be awarded the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation by the ICFAI University, Tripura. In addition, the University also confers the Master of Professional Accounting (MPA) degree, subject to University Regulations.

Membership in the CPA Council

All students who successfully complete the CPA Program are eligible to seek membership in the CPA Council.

Career Opportunities

Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) have been in great demand in the modern day, hi-tech business environment. The demand for CPAs has increased manifold due to the booming corporate sector. CPAs have exciting career opportunities in the following areas:

Accounting

Audit Services*

Corporate Finance

International Finance

Business Analysis and Valuation

Business Advisory Services

Management Consultancy Services

Investment Management

Forensic Accounting

Corporate Governance

US GAAP and IFRS

Capital Markets

Banking Services

BPOs and ITES

Accounting Research

Tax Advisory Services

Management Accounting

Investment Banking

Corporate Restructuring

Financial Consultancy Services

Legal Advisory Services

Assurance and Performance Management Services

Financial Planning

Risk Management

Financial Reporting

Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)

Project Evaluation

Insurance Services

Forex Operations

Information System Auditing.
17th April 2011, 07:31 PM
vijaybhattoo07

Eligibility

Regular CPA: Bachelor’s Degree in English medium (any discipline) with 45% and above aggregate marks.

Students who have pursued their degree program in non-English medium are advised to undergo proper preparatory courses in Business English so that they can cope with the CPA Program.

Duration: 24 months.
19th April 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Are there any provisions for appearing for CPA - USA exams from India?
25th April 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Hey there............

4) Nature of the course
7 where is your regular study center.?
8) every day how many time coaching?
9)i have no idia accounting . i have interest this course ,what i can i do?

What is the minimun qualification required to do a CPA examination.

5th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
i want to known about cpa course and what is procedure for it & qualification eligibility.
have any entrace exam for it and where is have Institutes in chennai.
fees structure,each & every details should inform me sir/md pls

thank you
27th June 2011, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for cpa course?
18th August 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

which is useful courses for girls after B.com to get better job oppoertunities?
8th November 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to know the exact cpa courses and the fee structure ?
18th November 2011, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

After complited cpa . i will know as a c.a in australia???? plzz tell me
26th February 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mba(fa). i want to boost my qualification but i dnt like to go college regularly so which course and college is suitable for me
2nd March 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I completed my B.com and i am pursuing MBA (fin) Final semester from pune university in D.Y Patil college.
I want to do the CPA After MBA. Could it be a good option for me?
2nd March 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

CPA is conducted by AICPA that is the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. The Indian version from ICFAI is not affiliated anywhere and has only meagre recognition. AICPA is equivalent to CA of India.
7th April 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that is it having article ship?if have what is its duration?is that in America only?
2nd May 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects their in cpa course
11th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

Can we give CPA exam anywhere other than US?
16th June 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

hey ..i have just completed my C.A.(India)..And i am looking for a good and reputed international course .so pls suggest me should i try my hands in doing a CPA.
17th June 2012, 12:40 PM
babu91

Hello friend,

Certified Public Accountant (CPA), [/U]offered by CPA council, is a professional course which deals in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Laws and Regulations and Allied Areas .

The minimum educational qualification required to join the programme is a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum of 45% of marks.
The duration of the course is 2 years.
The examination are conducted in the month of January, April, July and October. Students are eligible to appear in the examination after 5 months from the date of enrollment.

The institute also offers the same programme for a duration of 1 year for individuals with a bachelor's degree along with pass in CA (Inter) or CWA (Inter) or CS (Inter).

For further information, visit www.cpaindia.org
thank you
1st July 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ Madam
I want information about CFA Course , fees Structure. and Can I do this course part time. because right now I am doing a Job in gulf. so is it possible for me.
Kindly advice me.
30th January 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH IS FEE FOR CPA
31st January 2013, 02:13 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey there............

4) Nature of the course

Thanks
AT

Helo, refer to this link-
http://www.aicpa.org/BecomeACPA/CPAE...s/CPAExam.aspx

It is a Two year programme covers basically, accounting, auditing, taxation and allied subjects.
ICFAI offers it in 2 forms:-
Regular (2 years) Accelerated(1 year)

Eligibility: A pass in any Bachelor Degree with 45% marks , studied in English Medium.
28th March 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification for cpa course in kca university
8th May 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i have one re-appear in b.com.
can i get admission in cpa
27th November 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

fee structure for C.P.A course
7th May 2015, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Hye...
Is there any provision to appear for cpa from India?
if there please inform me as soon as possible?
and also give detailed information for entrance and fee structure.
3rd March 2016, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have completed MBA finance. Now, I am doing job. I want to become a CPA. Is it good decision?
Can you please provide the fee details.
Is it possible to continue my studies along with doing job.
7th May 2016, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friends,

I Completed my CA, Now I want to do CPA Can any please give me the details of the mentioned below

1. Whether CPA Exams will be conducted in India?
2. How much money it will costs?
3. Where we can get coaching Facility?
4. What are Eligibility Requirements for me to get in to CPA?
5. Opportunities for CPA?
6. Pass Percentage ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?