9th April 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after I get into IIT?

What is the scope after I get into IIT? can anyone tell me
thanks

10th April 2011, 12:16 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope after I get into IIT?

Woah...let me tell you after you pass out from IIT with good scores you are the king of the world.

IITs have a very good reputation all over the world so just by saying "I am an IITian" will help you to get any job.

THats why to get into IIT is very tough and its considered to be one of the toughest entrance in the world.

IITs are known to be 3rd best technological institutes in the world. Now thats something to look out for. The number 1 is MIT USA.

There are so many passed out students from IITs which are now the CEO of the companies.

So dont doubt on the IITs as they are the best colleges which you will find in term of quality and placements.

And dont forget the life there in IITs which THE BEST!
10th April 2011, 12:21 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, its every student dream to be joining the IIT s its the prestigious institiute in the country, and if you can get there your future will be twice as bright as normal guys, in IIT s you will get numerous placements with most reputed companies in the world, so go ahead your life is getting bright and beautiful, love IIT.
10th April 2011, 12:27 AM
piyush121

Smile Re: What is the scope after I get into IIT?

hey brother,

Once you pass through IIT i am telling you that you need not worry for your career......

IIT reputation matters a lot...........it is the best TECHNICAL INSTITUTE IN india and the 3rd best in world........

YOU will be preferred almost everywhere for recruitement in both private and government institutes.........

you will be getting good and high packages in every field........

you will also be getting jobs in foreign countries......

you can go for teaching line also in coaching institutes or in universities......where you will be preffered a lot........

IN SIMPLE WORDS YOU ARE SIMPLY A KING AFTER YOU QUALIFY IIT.......
10th April 2011, 12:49 AM
mseetharamster

Getting into IITs gives you enough range of opportunities.....
You can get good placements and high range of payscale.
The life at IIT is as good since it has global exposure and many celebrities visiting.....
You can do what ever you want(take short movies,study,participate in dance clubs etc.,)...
But its a high-pressured system and for sure you'l get opportunities and knowledge enough to shine and prove yourself equal to any other premier institute in the world....
10th April 2011, 01:42 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope after I get into IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thanks

SCOPE AFTER GETTING INTO IITs

First of all i want to inform you that IIT-JEE is the best engineering entrance exam in india and if you perform well in this exam,then you have the chances to get into IITs which is much more valuable then any other institute in india.

It will provide you the tag of IITIAN which will help you throughout your career in getting job. You will get more preference over the students of all colleges so according to me if you have taken the admission in IITs and have completed your education , then you have completed half of your journey.

No other college can provide you such a wonderful atmosphere. Not only in india but in abroad also it has very good reputation and generally IIT students gets good salary.

But at last but not the least i want to inform you that now companies are focusing on students having knowledge so it would be wonderful if you tries to get good knowledge alongwith your degree from such a reputed institute like IITs.

With Regards
ravik1214
10th April 2011, 02:41 AM
kanchanyadav
Senior Member+

Quote:
thanks
IITs are top most colleges of India. Getting admission in IITs itself means that you cream out of milk.

IITs are well known for their qualities and pursuing Engineering from there means your are going to get best carrier and future.

IITs provides best education and best placement Opportunity .

And after completing engineering from IITs you will get preferance everywhere and a good salary package.

So try to get your degree from IITs only.

All the Best...
10th April 2011, 10:12 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

dear friend, IIT offers best education in technical field in india. if you once entered IIT then whole world will run after you.money , dignity will run behind you. IIT gives best learning environment. you will be one of the king of technical kingdom.

good luck.
10th April 2011, 02:31 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..
IIT's have lot of reputation all over the country...you will get amazing companies into the campus with a very nice salary ...

all the best
14th May 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Will i get the same job if i join B.E. in IIT or any other Engineering Colleges in India
15th May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of engineering physics in iit, is at par as with computer science, electrical engg.
. d p s chauhan
27th May 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

frndz...
wich stream has more scope in future... mechanical engineering or Iit engineering ......?
30th May 2011, 05:31 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
thanks
Hii.
If you are selected in IIT then do your study choose your stream and complete your Btech .. at the last year of that course you have a chance to appar in the campus drive and get a job that is highly package to any other college and job s as good as companies of india ..

ankur
10th June 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What will be my payment after i selected in IIT
14th June 2011, 06:38 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

IIT it is a dream of any science field student ,,,if you just enter in an IIT then your future and your whole family future is secure ..
IIT is good brand in engineering field ..IIT student earn more than any graduate ,and take job easily ..
and get respect in our society ..
so just prepare good for that
read your subjects carefully try to understand your subject and
make your own funda for any subject try some good books for that like
CONCEPT OF PHYSICS is very good book for PHYSICS and KHANNA book is good for math ..
good luck
24th June 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what should i opt for: integrated m tech in engineering physics from it bhu or nit warangal cs
12th July 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

SIMPLY GETTING INTO IITs DO NOTHING TO YOUR PROFILE UNTIL UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOU.....THERE IS LOT OF TRASH AT IIT'S TOO , AND ITS JUST HOW HARD YOU CAN WORK THERE TO GET THROUGH.....IF IT WERE NOT SO.....WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK IITIANS GO FOR FURTHER STUDIES LIKE IIM'S , HARWARD.....ITS NOT THE END .....,..IIT'S ARE JUST THE BEGINNING......
15th September 2011, 11:41 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

SIMPLY GETTING INTO IITs DO NOTHING TO YOUR PROFILE UNTIL UNLESS YOU HAVE SOMETHING IN YOU.....THERE IS LOT OF TRASH AT IIT'S TOO , AND ITS JUST HOW HARD YOU CAN WORK THERE TO GET THROUGH.....IF IT WERE NOT SO.....WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK IITIANS GO FOR FURTHER STUDIES LIKE IIM'S , HARWARD.....ITS NOT THE END .....,..IIT'S ARE JUST THE BEGINNING......
15th September 2011, 11:49 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

IIT it is a dream of any science field student ,,,if you just enter in an IIT then your future and your whole family future is secure ..
IIT is good brand in engineering field ..IIT student earn more than any graduate ,and take job easily ..
CONCEPT OF PHYSICS is very good book for PHYSICS and KHANNA book is good for math ..
15th September 2011, 11:50 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

8th October 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

why only iit
13th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after IIT? Do i have to only take science or i can do commerce side by side? after iit can i go into any
profession or is it only engineering?
20th May 2012, 06:09 PM
shivam m

I want to join IIT, i want to know which field will give me a better future scope and which is the best IIT college in India.
20th May 2012, 10:06 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

[QUOTE=shivam m;2187761]I want to join IIT, i want to know which field will give me a better future scope and which is the best IIT college in India

Eligibility Criteria for Admission into IIT's :

For seeking admission into any of the top IIT Colleges for the Bachelor Degree Program you have to clear the 10 + 2 Higher Secondary Examination HSC from any of the recognized boards or universities in India.

You also have to crack the crack Joint Entrance Examination- JEE which is the entrance test for getting admission into any of the IIT Colleges in India
Facility at IIT's
Counseling service
Workshop
Health center
Information cell
Student Gymkhana
Library
Women's association
IIT Colleges in India
IIT Colleges in India

College Address:

IIT Bombay Mumbai suburban Adi Shankaracharya Marg, Powai, Maharashtra Phone: 022 25722545

IIT Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016. India Phone91) 011-2658 2222,(91) 011-2658 1696

IIT Kanpur IITK Nankari,Kanpur Nagar,Kanpur - 208 016,Uttar Pradesh, Phone: +91-512-259 7674, 7199,Fax: +91-512-2590260 / 2597180,Email: [email protected]

IIT Bangalore IIIT-Bangalore, 26/C, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bangalore, 560100. Phone: +91 80 4140 7777 /2852 7627 Email: [email protected]

IIT Kharagpur IIT, Kharagpur-721 302, INDIA Phone: +91-3222-255221 Fax : +91-3222-255303

IIT Chennai IIT Madras,I.I.T. Post Office,Chennai - 600 036,India Fax : +91 (44) 2257 0509

IIT Roorkee IIT Roorkee,Roorkee, Uttarakhand,India - 247667,Phone: +91-1332-285311,Email Id: [email protected]

IIT Guwahati - Assam IIT Guwahati,Guwahati 781039,Assam, India Phone: +91 - 361 - 2690401 (O) Fax : +91 - 361 - 2690762,e-mail: pro [AT] iitg.ernet.in

IIT Patna - Bihar Navin Government Polytechnic Campus,Patliputra Colony, Patna 800 013 Phone: +91-612-2552067 Fax- +91-612- 2277383

IIT Gandhinagar IIT Gujarat Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Complex,Chandkheda, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382424 Phone: +91 93284 74222 Fax: +91 - 79 - 2397 2324, 2397 2583,Email: office[AT]iitgn.ac.in

IIT Rajasthan Department of Computer Science & Engineering Engineering College- 342 011,Phone: (0291) 251 6872,: (0291) 251 6823

IIT Ropar IIT Punjab IIT Ropar,Nangal Road,Rupnagar - 140001,Punjab Phone: (91) 1881-242101 (Office),: (91) 1881-223393 IIT BHU,

IIT Varanasi- Uttar Pradesh Banaras Hindu University,Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh,Phone:0542 2368106 IIT Bhubaneswar Samantapuri, Nandan Kanan Road South, Gajapati Nagar,Bhubaneshwar, Orissa,Phone: 0674 2306300

Scope of Course;-

The course will introduce fundamentals of various RES and its integrating techniques suitable for the emerging electric power systems.

The various issues, problems and challenges of the electric grid operation, management and control will be described with penetration of RES.

The course will address the question ‘What are the optimum solutions for integrating renewable energy sources into emerging electric power systems? To deliver commercially viable renewable energy in sufficient quantities, the solution must overcome a number of regulatory, technical planning, and commercial issues relating to connection and integration.

The solutions using the advanced technologies/ methodologies will be discussed. Several technical studies based on the recent research work will also be presented.

The main topics which will be covered in the course are the following:-

Renewable energy sources: Concepts, Status, and Challenges
Grid Integration of RES: Key Issues, Challenges and Solutions
Power Systems Operation with RES
Power Electronics and its Applications to RES
Power Quality Issues with RES
Research Challenges with Wind, Solar, Hydro, etc
Mathematical/Intelligent techniques and Applications to RES
Hybrid Operation and Storage techniques with RES
Energy Management, Scheduling & Forecasting Techniques
5th July 2012, 09:33 PM
ankur bana

hi,
woh!!! when u get admission you have lots of opportunities and also lots of money because iit is the world's reputated istitute for engineering...if you completed iit many more company want to found you...
6th August 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of bachelor of Commerce
7th August 2013, 10:03 PM
srikanth2207

Once you get into IIT.Many of the companies will just give job by just seeing your certificate whether you got required CGPA or not.Many of the world wide companies also come for campus placements.To create records in Placements that is only happen through the student of IIT.Simply IIT is not a name its a brand of technical education
4th October 2013, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

How many seat are avaliable in india for iit ? if i am studing
in class 9 so how i study to get my destination iit
22nd February 2014, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

what is the scope for mathematics students who were studying in IIT?
what are the preffered books for mathematics for JAM?
13th September 2014, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am Fawaz
I have just passed my class 10th from my ICSE school with a good result. Now I am in class 11th & I had recently joined coaching for IIT-JEE with the target of cracking JEE exams in the year 2016. But I have no time for my self- study as I need to go to school as well as coaching for all 6 days (Monday %u2013 Friday). My school time takes the schedule of 7 am to 3 pm. And for coaching it is 4 pm to 9 pm%u2026.. (Both including the time to reach and come back from the institution).
Please guide me how to manage my schedule for 12th board as well as IIT because I surely want to crack JEE-2016 and I am very determined to my goal. My present schedule has no time for any recreational activities like watching TV%u2019s or surfing internet or wasting time on electronic gadgets or wasting my time outside my house and I don%u2019t want any of these things to be included in my schedule.I only wanna study.
Plz Plz Guide me & reply as soon as possible. Thank You In Advance :) %u2026..
4th December 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the different careers after iit...please give me some examples..
19th May 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there scope for any engineer who have passed out from IIT institutes after 5 years from now ???
19th May 2015, 01:49 PM
james hettfield
Member+

Basically IIT is for engineering. Moreover it is the finest institution in the country when it comes to technical education. There is a lot of scope for you if you get in there. The tag IIT will take you to a long way in your career. Once you get in there, you will be exposed to such a great world which you can only imagine in your dreams. The best campus, the best teachers and the best facilities.
Now talking about the career path, if you are a product from IIT, you won't be unemployed. You will surely get a placement and that too in a good company, which is very essential for a career initiator.
All these characteristics are pretty fascinating and you should start studying for getting into IIT because the competition is very tough in coming to IIT.
21st June 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

When should a student go for iit ?he have ti go after 10 or after 12th.please guide me
14th May 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How to crack the iit-jee entrance exam after 12th standard.i have passed recently my 10th class.what should i do for next step
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?