9th July 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Placement details and the scope of MSc Integrated Chemistry in IIT Roorkee?

Just wanted to know about placements detail and scope of Msc intergrated Chemistry in IIT Roorkee.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the packages offered to the students who had opted MSc Chemistry course at IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for integrated Ph.D Chemistry in IIT?
  3. Which is better for msc. biotech IIIT or JNU? which campus is better for msc. biotech IIT BOMBAY or IIT ROORKEE?
  4. Integrated MSc Mathematics entrance details and syllabus?
  5. Which has a better faculty between IIT Kanpur and IIT Roorkee?
  6. Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  7. What is the chance to get placement through campus selection? I am a student of IIT Roorkee of mechanical engineering department
  8. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  9. Whether MCA course is available in IIT Roorkee? -- [New]
  10. Universities offering integrated MSc in Maths and Integrated MSc in Chemistry in AP?
  11. Universities offering integrated MSc in Maths and Integrated MSc in Chemistry in AP?
  12. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  14. Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  15. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  16. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  17. IIT roorkee M.C.A entrance exam dates and details for 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges providing MSc Integrated(Chemistry) course?
24th June 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement details and the scope of MSc Integrated Chemistry in IIT Roorkee?

msc chemistry iit kharagpur
or
ms at iiser
8th July 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placement details and the scope of MSc Integrated Chemistry in IIT Roorkee?

Sir mujhe iit me m.sc chemistry kharagpur me mila hai yeh le or nit me 15000 rank aya usme apne anusar branch le lu mai abhi appearing hu
9th October 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for msc maths which I am doing from IIT Chennai other than in teaching
5th September 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about jobs placement after MSC chemistry in IIT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?