26th May 2013, 05:38 PM
shivani dewangan

How to prepare for Arch Interior designing entrance exam?

how to prepare for arch interior designing entrance exam.? is there is any book available for preparation? if it is then please send me the as early as possible.

23rd September 2014, 09:51 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to prepare for Arch Interior designing entrance exam?

The eligibility to become an architect is that the candidate should have bachelor's degree in architecture (B.Arch) or Diploma in architecture. The basic eligibility criteria for B.Arch is class 12 or equivalent with minimum 50 per cent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates need to clear the entrance test for the five years full time undergraduate course in Architecture.
There are national and state level entrance examinations such as CBSE conducts All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) for B. Architecture and B. Planning programmes in government and private institutes. It consists of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and a Drawing test. The National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) is an online test where drawing exam is conducted by the National Institute of Advanced Studies and Architecture in association with the Council of Architecture (COA). The syllabus in B.Arch course is architectural design , acoustics, surveying and leveling, estimating and costing, methods of construction etc.
Books for reference are as follow:
National Aptitude Test In Architecture (NATA) for admission to the 1st Year B. Arch.

A Complete Self Study Guide for B. Arch Entrance Exam Covering All Aspects of the Architecture Aptitude Test

JEE Aptitude For B.Arch & B.Planning by Prof. S. C. Garg and Dr. Yogesh K. Garg
4th March 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Arch Interior designing entrance exam?

Sir, madam please send me architecture and design aptitude previous year papers via [email protected]
Hope you will help me for my exam preparation. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?