16th June 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have science backgound for B.Arch?

Hey......plz tell me that how i can do b.arch bcoz i have completed my 12th from commerce stream.......and now im doing interior designing diploma course bt now i wanted to do b.arch......plz tell me the steps by how i can take addmission in b.arch college.....
thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  2. Which course should I do after passing B.A graduation?
  3. How much rank is required in COMEDK after scoring 121 in NATA and 64% in 12th? Can I expect to get admission?
  4. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  6. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  7. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  8. List of B.Arch correspondence colleges? I have passed diploma in Architecture this year
  9. Requirements for admission in spa?
  10. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  11. I am Bhaskar :)
  12. Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  14. Can i get admission in SPA through NATA exam?
  15. Universities Admission in B.Arch through AIEEE and without NATA score?
  16. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  17. After B.Arch. what type of jobs does one get?
  18. Do we need write both NATA and AIEEE exam for Architecture?
13th July 2014, 08:24 PM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Is it necessary to have science backgound for B.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey......plz tell me that how i can do b.arch bcoz i have completed my 12th from commerce stream.......and now im doing interior designing diploma course bt now i wanted to do b.arch......plz tell me the steps by how i can take addmission in b.arch college.....
thank you....
Yes, it's necessary that you should complete 12th standard in science stream in order to get admission to B. Arch course. Since you belong from commerce so you are not eligible for B. Arch course. However, you can visit the concerned institution to get more details regarding the B. Arch course.

B.Arch ie:- (Bachelor of Architecture)

To be eligible for this course the candidate should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification recognized university and the candidate should have done Physics, Chemistry and Biology as a main subject in 12th standard. Minimum 50% marks required for general category students and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category students. The admission for this course is based on the entrance examinations like, JEE/BITSAT etc....
19th July 2014, 11:31 AM
Sally Sen

Default Re: Is it necessary to have science backgound for B.Arch?

Yes, it is necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?