5th June 2013, 11:12 PM
Bhoot Dhara

How can I apply for GPSC exam after B.Com graduation?

How can I apply for gpsc examination after bcom. graduation

14th June 2016, 09:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for GPSC exam after B.Com graduation?

Yes, after b.com course you are eligible to appear for Gujarat Civil Services examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and age must be between 21-28 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in Preliminary, Mains and Interview stages eligible for final recruitment.

For more information about examination visit at wwww.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.

25th June 2020, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir. I m in 12 commerce. My goal is crack gpsc.so what should I prefer for graduation BA ya B.com????please give me answer.... I m very confuse%uD83E%uDD14 please help me sirrr

30th July 2020, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Which post in available after graduate in b.com...in GPSC

31st July 2020, 10:41 PM
deepikapandey9999

Career is vary from job to job, Cadre to Cadre, from position to position. But in the larger way GPSC provide much brighter career. At least much better then any other private sector jobs which can offer you. So for example if you go the revenue cadre then there is the position like deputy collector mamlatdar, so career is 7th pay commission you have handsome package beside you have given a car driver government buglow large number of staff to Assist you as many more things. Then if you see much better career not only that if you go in police department by the level of deputy superintended of police that is dysp so here also large number of power which are available in this post. So in all of the post power & benefits are to many so it is such a high level that rarely any private job comparable to that so dont need to worry

1st May 2021, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How to start preparation for gpsc

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?