8th June 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get government college of UPTU? I have scored 5326 rank in SC category

I got 5326 rank in sc category will i able to get government collage of uptu...plz tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Government college that I could get under UPTU after scoring 16567 category rank and 2383 girls category rank?
  2. Can I get a government college in UPTU after attaining 82 rank in ST category UPTU?
  3. Government college which I can get after scoring UPTU rank of 16567 in general category and 2383 in girls category?
  4. Will I get government college after scoring 1992 rank in MBA in SC category in UPTU? How much should be the rank of SC student to get admission in government college in UPTU?
  5. Can I get a government engineering college after scoring UPTU rank of 14762? List of private colleges in UP?
  6. Can I get government or any other good college after scoring 60603 rank in UPSEE? Till what rank did UPTU admit in government college last year?
  7. Possibilities of getting a government college through UPTU after scoring 2462(SC) rank?
  8. Will I get government college in General Category after scoring 5394 in UPTU?
  9. Which government college can I get in UP after scoring 983 rank in UPTU?
  10. Best government college for a general candidate having secured 863 rank in UPTU? -- [New]
  11. Is kiit university a good college for b.tech?
  12. How much rank is required(General category) to get admission into UPTU Government Colleges? How many seats are available in UPTU Government Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get government college with 3422 rank? Which is the best college?
  14. How much should I rank to get into government college in UPTU in SC category?
  15. Best college of UPTU that I can get after scoring 807 sub category rank
  16. Can I get a government college through UPTU? I have scored 260 marks
  17. Which government and private college can I get through UPTU with 18000 rank in general category and 2500 in girls category?
  18. Can I get any government college after scoring 13111 rank in gen category and 1651 in girls quota under UPTU?
8th October 2015, 12:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get government college of UPTU? I have scored 5326 rank in SC category

Yes you will be able to get government college of UPTU after scored 5326 rank in SC category.

The name of best Government college Under UPTU as given below:::::::>>>>>>>>
  1. Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management,Lucknow.
  2. Azad Institute of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow (AIET), Lucknow
  3. Institute of Engineering & Technology (IET), Lucknow
  4. Shambhunath institute of engineering & technology,Allahabad.
  5. Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad (IIIT-A),Allahabad.
  6. Apollo Institute of Technology, Kanpur
  7. Institute of Technology-Varanasi (IT-BHU), Varanasi
  8. Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Institute of Technology & Management,Greater Noida.
  9. Indus Institute of Technology and Management,Kanpur.
  10. Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management, Lucknow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?