21st June 2013, 03:19 PM
Haider378

How to take admission in medical college?

Sir
i want to take admision in medical college so pls help me

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 5 colleges for medicine in Tamilnadu?
  2. Cutoff marks for admission to B.J Medical College, Sinhagad Medical College and Maeer's Medical College Talegaon?
  3. How can I get management seat of BAMS in Andhra Colleges?
  4. Colleges in India or abroad in which I can do MBBS?
  5. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  6. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc NSG?
  7. List of government colleges offering Pharmaceutical management and regulatory affiars in AP?
  8. Possibility to get admission in Madras Medical College after scoring 199 in HSC exam? Which Tamilnadu government medical college can I get?
  9. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  10. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to become a doctor after passing 12th?
  12. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  13. Can I get admission in medical after securing merit number 803 in open category?
  14. How to do M.E/M.S in government/deemed university as part/full time?
  15. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  16. How to become a doctor after passing 12th science?
  17. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy? -- [New]
  18. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
5th September 2016, 10:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in medical college?

In order to get admission in medical college, you will have to appear for medical entrance examination and crack that exam. Medical entrance exam is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

*Candidate must do senior secondary from any recognized board like CBSE or ICSE. Candidate should study PCB as essential subjects. You must have 50% marks in board exam to appear for NEET exam.

*The age limit is 17-25 years. Both minimum and maximum age limit is calculated on 31st December of year of exam.

If you meet both these criteria, you can apply for NEET exam in 2017 and crack it to get admission in medical college for MBBS or BDS course.
6th September 2016, 12:06 PM
Prt_91

Default Re: How to take admission in medical college?

After you have completed your senior secondary school from recognized board with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) you can apply for various medical entrance exam. These entrance exams are conducted every year for the student seeking admission in medical colleges. Some of the common entrance exams are:
1)CBSE PMT
2)AIIMS entrance exam
3)BHU(Banaras Hindu university)
4)BVP etc.

Study hard to crack these entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?