22nd June 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for BSc in Delhi University with 71% marks in PCM

Can i eligible for B.Sc in Delhi university with 71% Marks in PCM after passing 12th exam in Biharboard?

Related Questions:
  1. Which university can i join for M.Sc in Maths or Physics after securing 53% in B.Com?
  2. Good institutions for M.Sc in forensic sciences or environmental studies?
  3. Suggestion to pursue M.Sc. in Delhi University?
  4. What is the scope of BSc Physics science? I have scored 59.6% marks in aggregate
  5. Am I eligible for B.Ed test in IP? I have completed BSc from Delhi University with 58%
  6. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  7. Can i do distance B.Ed or MSc with Physics after passing BSc with 72% marks with PCM from Rajasthan University
  8. How to do MSc correspondence in Zoology from Delhi University after completing BSc from Kumaun University with 51%
  9. Am I eligible for CDAC exam? I am pursuing BSc PCM
  10. B.Ed from Delhi University after BA (Hons.) in English from DU with less than 50% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  12. Is it possible to get admission in Delhi University, P0sis of the marks in BSc after securing 80% marks upto 3rd semester?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  14. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
  15. Minimum cutoff marks for admission in BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  16. Best undergraduate course in science stream? I am doing BSc from Delhi University
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com correspondence course?
  18. PCM marks are enough to get admission in B.Tech Biotechnology? -- [New]
21st July 2014, 10:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I be eligible for BSc in Delhi University with 71% marks in PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i eligible for B.Sc in Delhi university with 71% Marks in PCM after passing 12th exam in Biharboard?
The applicant who completed 12th standard or equivalent qualifications in science stream is eligible to apply for B. Sc course through Delhi university. Since, you have completed 12th standard with 71% marks so definitely you are eligible to apply for B. Sc course through Delhi university for sure.

B.Sc (i.e) :- Bachelor of Science. The duration of the course is for three years with six semester.

B.Sc Eligibilty Criteria through Delhi University:-

-Must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream with 50% from recognized university.
-A 5% rebate in marks is given to the students of under privileged sections such as the Scheduled caste and the Scheduled Tribes
-The admission to the course is purely based on merit basis.
-It's mandatory the candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject in 12th standard.

How to Apply:-

The applicant can apply for this B. Sc course through Delhi university through both the online as well as offline mode. The admission notification for B. Sc course released during first week of June. You can get the application form from the Delhi university counter office.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:- www.du.ac.in
23rd July 2014, 09:45 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

In Delhi University, there is eligibility criteria 2014 in B.Sc. (Hons.) should be 55 per cent or more marks in aggregate of there subjects as mentioned and one compulsory language (i.e. English) with minimum 50 per cent. It is a four years course at the Faculty of Science in the University of Delhi. The applications are out in June. There are 50 courses in the Science department. Candidates seeking admission for four year undergraduate degree programmes should have completed class 12 or equivalent with PCM or PCB. For detailed information, do visit www.du.ac.in
10th June 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

which collage of du is good for me after scoring 83% in pcm in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?