7th December 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology

i am a student of 12th standard with physics, chemistry, biology and no maths but have interest in doing genetic engineering, is it possible to do so and if yes what are the ways to enter in this field and various career option related to it?
what are its scope in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  3. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  4. Is Physics, Chemistry and Biology good for taking genetic engineering course?
  5. Can I join Genetic Engineering after 12th without having Maths in 11th? Which colleges in India offer Genetic Engineering course?
  6. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  7. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  8. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  9. How to do genetic engineering after doing 12th with PCM?
  10. Can I do B.Tech in Genetic Engineering having completed 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? List of Institutes offering this course in India?
  11. How to go for BSc in genetics after passing 12th with PCB?
  12. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  13. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  14. What CET score is required for pursuing genetic engineering? List of colleges offering such course? I've completed 12th std
  15. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  16. What are the career options after passing 12th? I have scored 83% in Physics, chemistry and biology -- [New]
  17. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?
31st December 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology

Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
19th January 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology

iam good in maths and studying pbc 12 iam excellent in biology physics chemistry
15th May 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

sir i need to know which course in engineering have best future and income?
31st July 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a doctor after completing 12
13th March 2014, 12:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
Yes Mathematics subject is mandatory in order to apply for genetic engineering college.

The eligibility criteria for B.E course is various from institution to Institution .

To apply for B.E ( Bachelor of Engineering ) , You should Passed in 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in science discipline from recognized university . You should compulsory having the subjects ( ie- Physics / chemistry / Mathematics ) in 12th board Examination . You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in 12th standard . If You should score good percentage of marks in Physics / chemistry / and Mathematics then you may get first preference at the Admission for B.E Course . Because these three subjects are Major Subject for Engineering Course .

You should crack the entrance examinations like, JEE/BITSAT,ETC..

The Selection Procedure for B.E course is based on Pure Merit list . So, You have score good percentage of marks in 12th board Examination and Engineering Entrance Examination scores . Some Top Institution of our country may conduct entrance Examination within the Colleges .
1st July 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

My 12th subject is phy che and bio i want to do bioinformatics is it possible if i have only phy che and bio in 12th
17th November 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 12 science student with physics chemistry and biology subject without math and I want to become genetic engineer is it possible?if yes plz suggest me how?
17th November 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am 12 science student with chemistry biology and physics subject and I want to become genetic engineer is it possible?if yes suggest me proper way?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?