25th June 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%

i have completed my bsc nursing with 72% in 2011.and my ielts score is 6(reading,writing,listing-6 and speeking 6.5). am i elegeble for msc nursing in australia plz suggest me a good college

26th November 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing with 72%

Sir I have completed b.sc nursing in 65% in 2014. I want to make.sc nursing in forensic
8th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Ronie0309

Yes you are eligible for M.Sc Nursing in Australia but the chances of you getting admission in a good college will heavily depend on how much you score in TOEFL.
This is because a score of 6 is good but not excellent and also 72% is also not very impressive.
Hence you must necessarily focus on TOEFL and start gathering certificates for extra curricular activities.
10th August 2020, 11:16 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes , you are eligible for the course but the chances of you getting administration into a prestigious college is less as your TOFL score and your marks are little less
You will be able to get admission but the chances into a prestigious college is less
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?