28th June 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the rank required for mechanical engineering?

which rank is required for mechanical engg?...please tell me how much is it

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank should I get for Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Minimum rank required to get government job in GATE exam for mechanical engineering in ST category?
  3. What is the required rank in AIEEE to get mechanical engineering branch in Malviya NIT?
  4. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  5. What rank should I secure to get admission in Asansol Engineering college, WB with mechanical engineering stream?
  6. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  7. Maximum rank required in IIT to get into Mechanical Engineering course?
  8. Will I get a college for engineering in Mechanical after scoring 27049 rank in engineering?
  9. Rank required to get admission in any engineering government college? Which is a good course between computer science, Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which college I will get admission if secured 575 trade rank in JELET Mechanical?
  11. What is the rank required for Petroleum engineering admission?
  12. Minimum rank and marks required to get a seat in mechanical engineering in Kerala government college through Kerala entrance exam for OBC student?
  13. How to do mechanical engineering after scoring 39709 rank in EAMCET
  14. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  15. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU? -- [New]
  16. Will I get mechanical engineering after scoring 4000 rank?
  17. In which Government Colleges I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering with a rank of 166303 in AIEEE?
  18. Can I get Mechanical Engineering in Kolkata after scoring 9912 rank in WBJEE
23rd September 2015, 10:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the rank required for mechanical engineering?

Opening and Closing Ranks for Mechanical Engineering at Jadavpur University as given.

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

1. ST

** Opening: 626 and Closing: 12850

2. SC

** Opening: 684 and Closing: 2307

3. General

** Opening: 17 and Closing: 422

4. PC

** Opening: 7253 and Closing: 9413

For more information you can visit the official website of Jadavpur University ---- www.jaduniv.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?