27th June 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope in civil engineering?

what will be the scope to be a civil eng....please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  3. What is the scope of civil engineering?
  4. What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?
  5. Will there be any scope for Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  6. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  7. Scope of Civil and Electronics Engineering in coming 5 years?
  8. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  9. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  10. What is the scope in engineering disciplines?
  11. How to prepare for CAT Exam? Do Civil Engineering candidates having scope in MBA?
  12. Which one is better between Architecture and Civil Engineering in terms of Scope, Placement and earnings?
  13. Scope for civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?
  15. Scope of Masters in Civil Engineering in USA? Which university is good for this course?
  16. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  17. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  18. What is the syllabus of the various engineering exams? Which has the greatest scope among all?
23rd September 2015, 10:29 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the scope in civil engineering?

Civil engineering is the conventional branch of study in the engineering field.

SCOPE OF CIVIL ENGINEERING

** A civil engineer’s job is to involve in the constructional activities of different works.

** Many job opportunities are there in the public as well as in the private sectors.

** Many international infrastructure companies are recruiting them for various constructional works.

** These professionals have also an option in the teaching field.

** They can easily get into in the government and private colleges as lecturers or professors or assistant professors.

** Remuneration for them will be high compared to others.

CIVIL ENGINEERING JOB TYPES

1. Site Civil Engineer
2. Civil Engineer & Architect
3. Civil Engineer - Costing & Estimation
4. Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil)
5. Manager - Civil Engineering
6. Professor/ Associate Professor- Civil Engineering
7. Technical Officer - Civil Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?