29th March 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the required rank in AIEEE to get mechanical engineering branch in Malviya NIT?

what is the requried rank in aieee to get mechanical engineering branch in malviya national institute of technology?

Related Questions:
  1. In which NIT can i get after scoring 150,000 rank in AIEEE? Can i get a mechanical branch?
  2. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  3. Can I get Mechanical branch in any NIT after scoring 21000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Will I get NIT or any other government college for various branches after scoring 202080 rank in AIEEE?
  5. Will I get NIT Raipur Mechanical branch under HS quota after scorign 162 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get any branch other than Industrial engineering and management in NIT Kurukshetra?
  7. Minimum marks required to get a seat in NIT Hamirpur in Mechanical Branch? I want to appear in AIEEE
  8. How much rank is needed in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Jamshedpur fro mechanical engineering?
  9. Rank required in AIEEE for M.E branch in NIT Trichy?
  10. How may I get admission in NIT Calicut? Can I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut? My AIEEE AIR is 11800
  11. How much rank is required in JEE mains to get admission in NIT -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. How much rank is required for admission in NIT Raipur in B.Arch and Civil engineering? Which branch is good?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Rourkela or NIT Durgapur after scoring 33% in AIEEE? Can I get Mechanical branch in any NITs?
  14. How to take CSE branch in NIT Pune?
  15. Admission in any NIT after scoring 59545 AIR in AIEEE and 2686 state rank in OBC?
  16. What rank do I need to secure for getting admission in NIT, Raipur with civil or mechanical stream?
  17. Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?
  18. How much AIEEE rank is needed to get Mechanical or electrical branch in top NITs?
16th July 2012, 04:42 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the required rank in AIEEE to get mechanical engineering branch in Malviya NIT?

Hi dear..

To get any NIT you should have a rank of at least 20,000 AIR Overall.
However, if you belong to any city in which NIT is there then you could get admission through HS (Home State) quota under which 85% of seats are reserved.

For this different states have different cut off ranks.
So on an average you need 4,000 State Rank Overall to get admission in any NIT available in your state..!!

Good Luck..!!
16th July 2012, 08:13 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the required rank in AIEEE to get mechanical engineering branch in Malviya NIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the requried rank in aieee to get mechanical engineering branch in malviya national institute of technology?

hello

Malviya National Institute of technology

it is one of the top institute for Admission through AIEEE.

as you want cut-offs for This reputed Engneering college here i am providing

the cut-offs of MNIT .

attachment contains the following

>>cut-offs in mechanical Engineering all rounds of counseling from round-1 to last round of counseling.

>>cut-offs in computer Engineering all rounds of counseling from round-1 to last round of counseling.

>>cut-offs in I.T Engineering all rounds of counseling from round-1 to last round of counseling.

>>cut-offs in CIVIL Engineering all rounds of counseling from round-1 to last round of counseling.

>>cut-offs in ELECTRICAL Engineering all rounds of counseling from round-1 to last round of counseling.

>>cut-offs in Electronics and communications Engineering all rounds of counseling from round-1 to last round of counseling.

cut-offs

>>available for GNERAL,SC/ST,OBC And other categories on the basis of reservation.

best of luck

Hope this helped

with regards
roknits
16th July 2012, 11:00 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hello...!!!

-->To get an admission in NIT you should have atleast20,000 all india rank.

-->you can also get admission through HS quota under 85% seats are reserved.

--> but for this different states have different cut off ranks.

-->so,on average you need 4000 state rank overall to get admission in NIT.

all the best....go ahead!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?