29th June 2013, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?

i am doing hotel management and i have passed 12th with science stream. am i eligible for food inspector exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  2. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  3. Information on Food Inspector exam after Hotel Management?
  4. Am I eligible for food inspector after completing hotel management from Bharti Vidyapeeth
  5. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  6. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible to apply for food inspector post after doing hotel management course?
  8. How to become a food inspector after doing Hotel Managemeent in Bangalore University?
  9. How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?
  10. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  11. Can I appear for food inspector exam after completing BSc in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for Govt Food Inspector job after passing 3 years diploma in Hotel Management after 12th?
  13. What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  14. Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?
  15. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
  16. How to apply for food inspector entrance?
  17. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  18. How to become a food inspector after doing BHM(Hotel Management) in Bangalore University?
29th June 2013, 05:16 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?

Hi friend.........

i'm sorry to say this you are not eligible for food inspector exam after doing a hotel management.

The Minimum eligibility required for the Food Inspector is Graduation From Any Recognized University.

Required Eligibility:

You need to be a graduate in engineering from a recognised university.

If you are a final year student you can also apply for this.

If you have a degree of BHMCT then you are applicable for the food inspector exam.

You need To write UPSC entrance Exam.

If you are qualified then only you are eligible .

Age Limit:

The Age should between 21 to 30 for general category.

There is A relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST.

If you have the above qualifications then you are eligible for Food Inspector Job.

all the best.........
20th October 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Hiee...sir i hav just completed my hotel management degree b.s.c (hs) ,m i eligible for food inspector exams?? Plzzz do reply me on ma email id [email protected] plzz do reply asap .humble request.thank you
18th October 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing B.sc general ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?