24th November 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?

i am ganesh.

i have completed hotel managment and want to become food inspector, so can i apply for the post if yes then how do i go with?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
  2. Information on Food Inspector exam after Hotel Management?
  3. Am I eligible for food inspector after completing hotel management from Bharti Vidyapeeth
  4. Can I appear for food inspector exam after completing BSc in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  5. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to become a food inspector after doing Hotel Managemeent in Bangalore University?
  7. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  8. What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  9. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  10. Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?
  11. How to apply for food inspector entrance?
  12. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
  13. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  14. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for food inspector post after doing hotel management course?
  16. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  17. How to become a food inspector after doing BHM(Hotel Management) in Bangalore University?
  18. Am I eligible for Govt Food Inspector job after passing 3 years diploma in Hotel Management after 12th?
25th November 2012, 04:32 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?

Hello friend...............

i can give the eligibility of the Food inspector...........

Minimum eligibility requirements:

Must be 21 years of age or older and have completed some college or 24 years of age or older and a high school graduate for a Bachelor's degree

Masters degree applicants must have a Bachelors degree

Doctorate degree applicants must have a master degree

Graduates in Agriculture / Pharmacy / Food Technology / Dairy Technology are also eligible to apply for the test.

Only aspirants from certified Universities are qualified for the exam.

The exams is conducted by UPSC-
you can check this URL for further notification http://www.upsc.gov.in....

Thank you All the best..............
25th November 2012, 01:11 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

First you have to apply for the food inspector where you find the vacancy in any state. Then you have to go under the selection process of it. The selection process will be based on the written exam and interview. If you complete all these ways then you can get the food inspector job.
For this job the minimum qualification required is graduation and any diploma/certificate course in the food technology from any recognised university.
26th November 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m female handicapped studying in final year of food technology with 82% percentage.sir i wanna know whether am i eligible to be a food inspector or not.....do reply me fast.
Thank you.
my email id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?