6th March 2013, 07:30 PM
hashmi kamal

How to become a food inspector after doing Hotel Managemeent in Bangalore University?

i am hashmi kamal form up
i am doing the hotel management in bangalore unversity
i want to become a food inspector
can i able to give the exam after compete the BHM
my cousre is 4 years........

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a food inspector after doing BHM(Hotel Management) in Bangalore University?
  2. How can I apply for food inspector post after passing hotel management?
  3. How to become a food inspector after completing Hotel Management?
  4. Information on Food Inspector exam after Hotel Management?
  5. Can a Hotel Management Student apply for Food Inspector Exam? Date of food inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I become the food inspector while studying Hotel Management?
  7. How to apply for food inspector entrance?
  8. Am I eligible for food inspector? How to become food inspector and What's the exam date for the same? I have done B.Sc degree in hotel and tourism management and have working experience in five star hotel
  9. How should I apply for Food Inspector Post? What is the procedure? I am a Hotel Management Student
  10. What to do to become a Food Inspector being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  11. Can I apply for Food Inspector Job having done 4 year Degree course in Hotel Management and working in Hotel Industry?
  12. What is the eligibility for Food Inspector post?
  13. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  14. Am I eligible for food inspector exam after doing Hotel Management?
  15. Am I eligible for food inspector after completing hotel management from Bharti Vidyapeeth
  16. Am i eligible to apply for food inspector post after doing hotel management course?
  17. Can I appear for food inspector exam after completing BSc in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  18. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
25th November 2016, 11:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become a food inspector after doing Hotel Managemeent in Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashmi kamal View Post
i am hashmi kamal form up
i am doing the hotel management in bangalore unversity
i want to become a food inspector
can i able to give the exam after compete the BHM
my cousre is 4 years........
To become a Food Inspector you must appear and qualify in the Civil Service conduct by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission). Applicants must be Bachelor degree in the field of food Safety. The applicants studied subjects of Chemistry and Biology at Graduation level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?