17th April 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

How may I get sample paper for language course in French and Spanish?

I have applied for language cource frence and spanish can i get a sample questioned asker at the entrance examination
please send me the details

21st July 2015, 01:02 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I get sample paper for language course in French and Spanish?

You did not mention for which organization are you applying. There are thousands of Fresh aand Spanish speaking courses available all over India. Mostly they do not take any entrance examination for admitting candidates in their course. In fact, taking an entrance examination for this kind of a course is meaningless. Let me tell you why. It is because, you are coming here to learn these respective courses. Which means you do not know these languages for sure. Then how will you be able to clear the entrance examination which is solely based on these languages?
However I am attaching one sample paper for each subject, that is, French and Spanish with my answer. I hope this will help.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf French sample paper.pdf(194.9 KB, 297 views)
File Type: pdf spanish sample paper.pdf(201.6 KB, 261 views)
28th June 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get sample paper for language course in French and Spanish?

I am applying B.A honours from french language this year.. And i heard about admission test in doon university.. I am very stressed about admission because i don't even know a single word about french language.. I just wanted to clear my confusion ..is there is admission test in this or not??. If yes.. Which types of questions should be asked in this test???
27th April 2023, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for german course so which type of question should be asked in entrance test of doon university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?