3rd July 2013, 02:01 AM
ashped

Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi?

I belong to DELHI and I have DELHI home quota. My state rank is 27165 and belongs to general category and my DELHI GENERAL rank is 21328. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT-DELHI?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I opt for out of these and why? -- [New]
  2. Any chances for admission in DTU, NIT Delhi and NSIT after scoring 210 in AIEEE?
  3. Is there any chance for admission in NIT Delhi, DTU and NSIT after scoring 87,000 AIR in AIEEE and state rank(Delhi) 64000 with 94 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission in any branch of DTU after scoring 23118 state rank
  5. Is there any relaxation for SC category to get admission in NSIT, DTU, NIT Delhi
  6. Admission in DTU/NSIT after scoring 21452 rank in AIEEE and 1890 Delhi rank? In which branch will I get?
  7. Any chance in DTU or NSIT afer scoring AIEEE rank of 32013 and 2948 state rank in Delhi? Can I get admission in NIT?
  8. How can i get admission in DTU, NSIR and NIT without giving JEE mains exam for B.Tech after securing 80% marks in 12th class from Delhi
  9. Admission in DTU or NSIT after scoring an AIR of 8175 under SC category?
  10. Can I get admission in DTU or NSIT in computer science after scoring 6912 rank in AIEEE and 760 category rank?
  11. How many AIEEE colleges are there? In which college will I get after scoring an AIR of 127599?
  12. Can I get admission in NSIT/DTU after scoring 109 in JEE mains?
  13. Can I get a good college like DTU/NSIT/PEC after scoring 198 in aIEEE and 288 in BITSAT? What are the chances of admission in BITS Goa/Hyderabad
  14. Can I get some good engineering stream such as mechanical or electrical in DTU/NSIT/PEC/IIIT/NIT after scoring 198 in AIEEE? In which college can I get with that score?
  15. Can I get admission in NSIT/DTU after scoring 112 in JEE mains?
  16. Can I get NSIT or NIT Delhi after scoring 17458 in AIEEE and 1854 state rank?
  17. What are the necessary steps to be taken to get a good rank in entrance exams?
  18. Can I get admission in DTU(Computer Science) after scoring AIEEE rank of 5000? What to do in order to apply if I am from outside delhi?
3rd July 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT Delhi?

Sir, i am a iti electrician trade pass , working now a construction company .Now i need diploma in electrical course so please advising
3rd July 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a iti pass eletrician trade now i need diploma in electrical of distance mode aict , ugc approve institute in kolkata .so please advice me this type institute addess and dital.
3rd July 2013, 05:18 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say ,but i don't think, you might be able to get any seat in NIT.

But there are many other institutes that took admission on the basis of AIEEE Rank.You may apply for those.
Some of them are

1 LNMIT
2 Jaypee Institute Of Engineering And Technology
3 Pandit Deen Dayal Petroleum University
4 Thappar University
and many more..

All The Best
4th July 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 924 (out sider delhi) in CET EXAM for latteral entery in IP UNIVERCITY . Can u tell me that my admission has possible? Have any idea?
5th July 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I belong to DELHI and I have DELHI home quota. My state rank is 37832 and belongs to sc category and my DELHI rank is 3360. Can I get
admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT-DELHI?
5th July 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I belong to DELHI and I have DELHI home quota. My state rank is 37832 and belongs to sc category and my DELHI SC CATEGORY rank is 3360. Can I get
admission in any branch of DTU, NSIT, NIT-DELHI?
15th July 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i have delhi home quota my state rank is 35269 and belong to st category and my delhi st rank is 421 can i get admission in any branch of nsit?
10th May 2014, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir , to get admision in nit delhi , what rank should i achieved?? plz help me sir!
17th May 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my 12th exam with 85% marks but i didnt score in mains.. my marks were only 67.. sir can i get admission in any engineering college of delhi...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?