5th May 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the necessary steps to be taken to get a good rank in entrance exams?

sir, i want to know that what are the necessary steps to get a good rank in entrance exams? the thing is that today's market is a market full of competetions , so i want to get to good engineering college. can you just inform me about no. of good colleges in india where i can do my degree well. i want to go any one of the following lines: 1>mechanical 2>electrical
3>automobile
4>computer

please reply me.

18th August 2012, 03:38 PM
ad55

Default Re: What are the necessary steps to be taken to get a good rank in entrance exams?

To get good rank in competetion exam you have to increase your aptitude skill,for that you have to clear your concepts to the deep and and practice as many numericals as possible and prevent doing mistakes in calculation which might result in negative marking,there are many good engineering colleges in india
1.NIT's(warangal,trichy,MP,Punjab,Haryana etc)
2.IIT's(bombay,delhi etc)
3.DTU delhi
4.NSIT delhi
18th August 2012, 05:05 PM
prince raj1

Default Re: What are the necessary steps to be taken to get a good rank in entrance exams?

hi ...
accoeding to me you should go for mechanical and electrical.
Divide your entire time into a reasonable time chart with milestones in between & plan your studies
accordingly. Do not overestimate the time you have. You are advised to leave free time in between so that if any module gets delayed you don't have to change the plan.
Review your plan periodically to find out if there are any lapses & how they can be covered up.
18th August 2012, 06:32 PM
Neerajtiwari779

~~~Entrence Exam For Enggineering~~~

There are many entrence exam in the country for enggineering. Reputed entrence exam for enggineering is IIT JEE and AIEEE.

>>>The basic requirement to crack any enggineering entrence exam is.
1 Clear knoledge about the subjects math, physics and chemistry.
2 Good mental and numerical solving ability.
3 Remember formulas accurately.
4 Practice old ruestions.

>>>Best engineering collages in India.
1 17 IITs.
2 BHU, Vransi.
3 BITS Pilani.
4 VJTI, Mumbai.
5 COEP, Pune.
6 MIT, Pune.
18th August 2012, 09:00 PM
jiit_shobhit

for clear any entrance we hv to pay attain first on our time management then on other skill.maximum entraces hv negative marking,so you should give your response in proper sequence without any doubt.you should habitual to read more and more anything you like,does not matter always you prefer your subjects because through this way u can enhance your learning power.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?