13th July 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering

I want to become R.T.O. officer but how this is possible....
now I am completing engg.diploma in mechanical engineering.....
suppose I am diploma holder..then what action taken by me.....

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  3. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  4. What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. How can I become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in automobile engineering
  6. How to become a RTO officer after first year diploma in mechanical engineering
  7. How to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma
  8. Can I appear for RTO officer exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How can I become a RTO officer after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How to be a RTO officer after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  11. Required Qualification to become an RTO Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering?
  13. Can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?
  17. Requirements to become RTO Officer? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
28th June 2015, 05:03 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering

RTO stands for Regional Transport Officer.

State Public Service Commission conducts entrance examination to make recruitment for the post of RTO .

The recruitment in RTO is made for three different posts namely;

*Clerk post

*Sub Assistant engineer post

*Judicial service Post

RTO Clerk Eligibility :

-The candidate should have passed 12th class in any discipline from a recognized central or state board.

-The age limit to apply for the post should be in between 18 years to 37 years.

RTO Sub Assistant Engineer Eligibility :

- The candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical ).

-The age limit to apply for the post is from 23 years to 32 years.

RTO Judicial service eligibility:

- The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.

-The age limit to apply for the post should be in between 23 years to 34 years.

The Exam is conducted in the different stages :

Preliminary Examination

Main Examination.

Interview.

The syllabus for written test involves of :

General Knowledge

General English

General State Language

General Studies

Optional Subject (Computer Science/Mechanical Engineering)
29th November 2022, 11:06 PM
Member+

Default Re: How to become a RTO officer? I have completed engineering diploma in mechanical engineering

You can't become RTO directly. It is a rank promoted post. At first you should work as a Assistant or Motor vehicle inspector. It requires a light and heavy vehicle license with a diploma in mechanical\auto\BEmech\auto. Rules are slightly varying from state to state, regarding educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?