28th April 2012, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?

sir i have completed diploma in mechanical engg. can i attain the rto exam if yes send me the procedure plzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  4. What is the qualification required to become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  7. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  9. After completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering can I appear for RTO exam?
  10. Can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Can I apply for RTO exam after doing mechanical engineering diploma?
  12. When RTO Sub-Inspector recruitment exam will be held for Diploma Mechanical Engineer? Suitable books for preparation?
  13. What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering?
  15. How ot become a RTO officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Criteria for appearing for RTO exam? Date of the exam and syllabus? Procedure to appear for the exam?
  17. Completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering : Can I appear for exam like MPSC or RTO inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
20th May 2012, 12:56 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?

You can attempt RTO exam after diploma for the clerical position. You can appear for this exam if you are at least 18 years. Maximum age limit is 37 years. To get selection for RTO clerical post, you need to attend the public service commission exam. The syllabus of this exam includes general Studies, Optional subjects, English skills etc. You can apply for this exam via online by logging in to official website. Also proficiency in local language of the state from which you are applying is important.
26th May 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?

How many percentage required for rto exam?
11th June 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I am 3 year mechanical engineering student i am interest rto exam write
29th July 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

i just completed diploma in automobile engg. what are the procedure to apply for RTO exam?
when they are held?
5th September 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i attemt RTO exam after deploma in mechanical engg.
7th September 2012, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I have just finished my BE in Mechanical Engineer with aggregate of 75% so i just wanna know whether i am eligible to become RTO,kindly requesting you to give the information regardind this......this is my email id [email protected]
12th September 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am completed diploma in mechanical engg.can i eligible for R.T.O exam?and which post can I apply?
30th November 2013, 12:41 PM
bindusagardash

Yes off course you can apply.when there are notifification of vacancies then you may logging in the rto official website and can fill your application form and gofor attending its exam.all the very best.
29th August 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

i have complete diploma in mech. engineering. Can i eligible this exam if yes, pls send me process for aplication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?