1st February 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering?

I am diploma in mechanical engineer student so guide for become rto officer after diploma what is exam & what is the procedere after pass exam

Related Questions:
  1. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  2. Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  4. How can I become a RTO officer? I have completed diploma in automobile engineering
  5. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  6. How to be a RTO officer after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  7. What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I appear for RTO officer exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. How to become a RTO officer after first year diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How ot become a RTO officer after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  11. Required Qualification to become an RTO Officer?
  12. Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?
  13. Procedure to become a RTO officer after DME? Details about MPSC exam?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for the position of RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Computers stream?
  16. What is the procedure for RTO officer?
  17. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
13th February 2014, 09:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Exam and procedure to become RTO Officer after Diploma engineering?

You can not go for the RTO(Road Transport Officer) examination with Diploma qualification.This RTP exam is conducted by the Public Service Commission.These examinations are conducted in each state of the India.So generally the number of posts and vacancies varies based on the State.

Basically there are various schemes of examination.So those posts are categorized in to the three categories.They are such as
@ Judicial Service Post
@ Clerkship Post
@ Sub Assistant Engineer

For applying for the Clerkship post,the minimum qualification needed is 12th class from a recognized university.For this to be eligible the minimum age must be 18 years and the maximum age is allowed up to 37 years.The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.So since to apply for this only Intermediate is eligible for the examination.Since you are from the Diploma qualification you can not apply for the exam of Clerkship post.

I suggest you to complete your Graduation /B.E/B.Tech from a recognized university.So soon after completion of your Diploma qualification,you can apply for the various posts such as “Sub Assistant Engineer” and “Judicial Service Post”.So for the the minimum age must be of 23 year and the maximum age must not exceed 32 years.so try to complete your Bachelor Degree first,then you will be eligible.
19th April 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Am karthik kalvikathan ,has been completed diploma in automobile engineering and studying BE automobile engineering,what can i do to pass the RTO exam in Tamil state. if any one know that answer please tel me. mymail id :[email protected]
cell:9943828097
19th April 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Am karthik kalvikathan ,has been completed diploma in automobile engineering and studying BE automobile engineering,what can i do to pass the RTO exam in Tamil state. if any one know that answer please tel me. mymail id :[email protected]
cell:9943828097
6th May 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

hello,I am degree holder in mechanical.I want to know about post for mech. engeers in RTO
19th July 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

what are the different post in rto after completion of BE in mechanical engineering
27th April 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I am surendhar kumar completed diploma in automobile engineering and what is the procedure to become a assistant engineer
email [email protected]
4th June 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am sushant patil.
I am diploma in mechanical engineer student so guide for become rto officer after diploma what is exam & what is the procedere after pass exam.
Plz reply me my email- [email protected]
21st May 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am ramachandiran i am doing my b.tech mechanical in part time it is eligible for became an RTO officer and need the exam names and procedures from the scratch to end.
[email protected]
19th March 2017, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir...i have completed in diploma mechanical engineering and studied also BE...
So how to prepare the RTO exam?...
Please tell me important things...
8th June 2017, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

I passed diploma in automobile. Now I am thinking about govt jobs so can you please tell me which exam I should give?
[email protected]
21st June 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am ashutosh mutkule I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and I am studying in BE automobile engineering so can eligible for RTO exam or any mpsc , upsc or any army post.please tell me.my email
[email protected]
21st September 2017, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I am shashidhar i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering so i am eligible to apply for RTO inspector or not please tell me my email is [email protected]
28th June 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am abhijeet, i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering, so can i apply for RTO exam? And please inform the exam date in 2018
Email id - [email protected]
15th November 2018, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

I am nikhil anil patil. I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering, so can I apply for RTO exam? And please inform the exam date in 2019 email id [email protected]
4th July 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

If I am eligible for RTO exam after completion of my BE in production engineering ??
21st August 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am varsha awasare i have completed diploma in automobile engineering..so can i apply for RTO exam???
14th December 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir iam shashidhar sutar iam complete my diploma mechanical engineering how to apply rto offfisir exam and job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?