20th March 2014, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after passing graduation in Commerce?

Sir/ma'am as I did graduation in commerce n post graduation in mba marketing will I be able to do b.ed after passing graduation in commerce?
And may i teach in schools now while studying b.ed. or should I have to do any other course also. Please let me know. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed on the basis of graduation?
  2. Is it possible to do PG in Economics after passing graduation in commerce with 50%?
  3. After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?
  4. List of the courses available after passing graduation in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can i do MCA after passing graduation in commerce with 55%?
  6. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  7. How should I get any degree after completing 10th? I am 35 years old
  8. How to go for MBA course after passing 11th commerce? I have completed graduation with Accountancy honors
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed regular after passing graduation?
  10. Fee structure of B.Ed education in Mumbai College?
  11. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  12. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  13. What is SAP and what could be the eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Am I eligible for SET exam in Commerce Subject after passing graduation with Zoology Hons. from Calcutta?
  15. How to join government college for B.Ed course? I have completed graduation degree with 74%
  16. How to go for Social Service by passing MPSC exam? I have completed graduation from commerce
  17. Am i eligible for B.Com, B.Ed course after completing B.A(Tamil)? How to apply for government teacher post in Tamilnadu?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
5th May 2014, 08:17 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after passing graduation in Commerce?

B.Ed which is known as the Bachelor in Education and this course is the good and profitable course. After this course a student can teach in any college or school as a certified teacher. This student became a big person for a lot of knowledge in the education courses. But in B.ed you can teach only in schools or Junior colleges. If you study the M.ed then you can teach the higher colleges or universities.

You did the Graduation in Commerce which is very helpful in your B.ed study. After graduation you did the MBA (Master of Business Administration) in marketing stream. These are also help in your knowledge about the B.ed course. Yes you can teach in schools after complete the Bachelor in Education. If you are continuing then you cannot teach the students on schools.

There are no necessary for taking any education except the Bachelor in Education. You have to complete this course to teach. As per your qualification you need not any other education.
There are so many colleges in our country who give the chance to get placement in bachelor of education and also give them a suitable package of salaries in which the student can improve his carrier in a better way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?