8th September 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after passing BSc computer science? I have completed graduation

what can i do after b.sc. computer science? i have completed my graduation on 2008, after that have not done any of the courses n was not in touch with it , so please suggest a best thing .

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  5. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission?
  6. Any chance to do MS in USA after passing graduation in BSc Computer Science?
  7. How to do MBA after completing graduation in BSc computer science?
  8. For which PG degree am I eligible after passing BSc from DU? Can I do Honors course after BSc or BSc Physics Science?
  9. How to do B.Tech form computer after passing BSc IT from NIIT?
  10. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  11. Can I get a seat in BSc computer science after passing 12th computer science?
  12. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which government job can I get after passing BSc Chemistry, computer science and biotechnology
  14. How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?
  15. Completed MCA after BSc in Computer Science Honors : Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Computer Science?
  16. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  17. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completing graduation in computer science?
  18. When would the next CDAC entrance exam be held? I have completed my B.Sc in computer science
16th October 2012, 12:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after passing BSc computer science? I have completed graduation

As there is a long gap after graduation, it is better to go for some short term courses. Software courses offered by NIIT, Oracle, etc will be helpful for you to get in to a career. Other than this, you can look for courses like MCA, and MBA. Qualifying entrance exam is must to get in to these courses. Based on graduation, you also appear for job recruitments conducted by banks, SSC, UPSC etc.
16th October 2012, 01:19 PM
lav11

Default Re: What can I do after passing BSc computer science? I have completed graduation

Hello friend,

After successful completion of B.sc computer science, you have no. of optons..

1. first you will go for job in IT sector/ITES
2. you can go for higher study(like MBA,MCA,MSc. computer science)
3. you can go for some specialization courses like java certification ,CCNA,Oracle DBA progarame.

So, better you focus your future and make the desicion on it.

GUDLUCK!
lav11
16th October 2012, 02:28 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what can i do after b.sc. computer science? i have completed my graduation on 2008, after that have not done any of the courses n was not in touch with it , so please suggest a best thing .
As there is a long gap after graduation, it is better to go for some short term courses. Software courses offered by NIIT, Oracle, etc will be helpful for you to get in to a career. Other than this, you can look for courses like MCA, and MBA. Qualifying entrance exam is must to get in to these courses. Based on graduation, you also appear for job recruitments conducted by banks, SSC, UPSC etc.
16th October 2012, 05:31 PM
rmuthupandiyan

Hello Friend,

You have the two choice now.First one you can study PG courses like M.Sc or MCA.If you are not interested in Studies you can go for a good job.You completed your B,Sc Computer science course.So you can go for any computer based jobs.You can also apply for the Government jobs also.

You can apply for the following jobs in Government sector and private sector,
  • IBPS Clerk CWE examination
  • IBPS PO CWE examination
  • Railway Recruitment exams
  • State government Recruitment exams
  • SBI Clerk,PO Exams
  • Private Banks

For most of the jobs eligibility criteria is Must complete graduation.So you can apply for variety of jobs.Try to get good job.

All The Best
16th February 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

AM COMPLETED B.Sc COMPUTER SCIENCE,NOW AM A GRADUATE OR NOT?
6th May 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Iam Bsc computer science gradute Can i eligible to do Bs (Hons) in US.Is there any university for conversion give hons degree?
8th September 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi im sree, I have completed my bsc computer science , now I have no idea wat to do next. Please suggest me a better option.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?