7th August 2013, 04:25 PM
Dimple Satra Nandu

How to do Ph.D in Marketing Management in Mumbai?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am Dimple. Have done my MBA in Marketing from Amity Global Business School. I want to do Phd. in Marketing Management in Mumbai. Please help me with the related.
Thank you.
[email protected]

5th September 2017, 10:32 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in Marketing Management in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimple Satra Nandu View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,
I am Dimple. Have done my MBA in Marketing from Amity Global Business School. I want to do Phd. in Marketing Management in Mumbai. Please help me with the related.
Thank you.
[email protected]

As you have done MBA in marketing management and want to do Ph.D in marketing field, then here below are details regarding Ph.D marketing course:-

Eligibility Condition:- To apply for Ph.D in marketing course minimum qualification required to apply is masters degree or equivalent qualification in relevant field from government recognized institute with minimum 60% marks obtained.

Duration of Ph.D Marketing Course:- Minimum duration of doctor of philosophy in marketing course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years.

Career Options after Ph.D Marketing:-

>> Marketing communications leader.

>> e – Marketing manager.

>> Marketing executive.

>> Internet marketing manager.

>> Deputy manager.

>> New product manager.

>> Marketing research analyst.

>> Brand manager.

Institute Offer Ph.D Marketing Course in Mumbai:-

1). Amity University Mumbai Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?