11th August 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses after 12th? What are the good career options?

please suggest me some of the courses after 12th (PCB) nd the good career options with better future and with better income

Related Questions:
  1. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  2. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  3. List of career options available for B.Pharma freshers? What are the certification course available along with approximate cost, for starting a good career?
  4. What are the career options for me after passing 12th? I have finishing 12th from ISC board
  5. Which are the good Mathematics courses after 12th? Details about those courses?
  6. What are the best career options to get a good job with higher salary
  7. Information regarding career options with short duration after completion of 12th class in PCMB?
  8. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India?
  9. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  10. Is B.Pharma better options for 12th PCMB student? Career options other than MBBS? -- [New]
  11. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  12. BETTER CAREER OPTIONS AFTER 12th FOR BETTER SCOPE OF JOB -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the various courses available after 12th(PCM)?
  14. What to do after 10th to become a physiotherapist?
  15. Career options after 12th with 76% in Commerce?
  16. Career options in software engineering course? How to get a good college for the same?
  17. Best career options after BSc Biotech?
  18. What courses and career options are available after passing 12th std science with P,C,Biology and Psychology with 56%?
3rd September 2013, 09:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses after 12th? What are the good career options?

s you have studied Biology as an optional subject, you can look for courses related to medicine. Courses like MBBS, BDS, and BHMS helps you to have a rewarding career. B.Pharm, B.V.Sc, etc offers good career in future. Nursing related courses can be selected. B.Sc-M.Sc degree in science subjects also helps you to have a good career in teaching/research field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?