19th August 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I write CTET exam after doing diploma in Montessori Teacher Training and Child Education Care

I have done 1yr diploma in montessori teacher training and child education care can i write ctet exam

7th September 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write CTET exam after doing diploma in Montessori Teacher Training and Child Education Care

I have completed M.com.,and Diploma in Montessori. am I eligible to appear for Ctet?
1st August 2017, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I write CTET exam after doing diploma in Montessori Teacher Training and Child Education Care

I have completed B. A. and one year diploma in Montessori. Am I eligible to apply Ctet? Please reply sir. It will be very helpful. My email :-
[email protected]
8th June 2018, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.A and done one year diploma in Montessori. An I eligible to apply Ctet? Plz reply.....
[email protected].
6th February 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate and holding a diploma in montessori training. Can I appear in CTET exam?
8th February 2019, 09:13 PM
@sonalikumari
Member+

CTET is the central teacher eligibility test conducted by CBSE.
There are two paper, Paper 1 and paper 2.
Paper 1 is for primary classes from 1-5th class. If you want to apply for primary classes you should pass class 12th with a minimum of 50%

Paper 2 is for higher classes. If you want to apply then you must have a bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
5th May 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I write ctet exam after doing Advanced diploma n Montessori pre-primary education
18th August 2019, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduate in Economics and have a pg diploma in montessory ttc and three year experience as a teacher(2year experience in primary section and 1 year in K.G.section) am i eligible to aatend ctet .please reply me .My email id [email protected]
7th March 2020, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in English and have a diploma in one year Montessori and 2 years experience as Teacher in Icse board school. Which category I have to select as my minimum educational qualification in the options
I am not a B Ed graduate
Mail me to [email protected]
Pls do the reply at the earliest
7th March 2020, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate in English and I have one year diploma in Montessori . I have two years experience as teacher in Icse board school.
Which category I have to select as my minimum educational qualification in the given options
If apply for paper 1 and for paper 2
Mail me to [email protected]
Pls reply me at the earliest.
1st September 2020, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have done my BA and done my Montessori teacher training so am i eligible for CTET exam please do reply and help me sir
19th December 2020, 05:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th, and diploma in Montessori, what can i do next??, aa i didn't do any degree
12th May 2022, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I completed pg diploma in Montessori education can I write CTET and completed ba English literature
29th October 2022, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am graduate doing diploma in nursery Montessori teacher training can I write ctet paper 1 exam or nor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?