20th August 2013, 03:54 PM
atulvats09

What is the procedure to apply in Tourism Department after doing masters in Tourism

i have done masters in tourism .what is the procesure to apply in tourism dept.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  3. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  4. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
  5. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  6. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  7. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  8. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  9. When will be the Guide examination will be conducted by Department of Tourism?
  10. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  12. Job openings Tourism in Maharashtra? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  14. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  15. How to get a job in tourism department in India?
  16. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Eligibility Criteria to get a job in Ministry of Tourism and what is the eligibility criterian after BTS IGNOU course
  18. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?