26th November 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?

sir, plz tell me what the procedure to get addmission in phd .and also tell me about university which offering phd in tourism....
and sir please tell me full procedure to take admission in ignu phd in tourism .

my e mail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D management in tourism course?
  5. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Tourism?
  6. List of colleges with fee expense which offer correspondence PhD in Eco-Tourism in West Bengal? Procedure and age limit to apply?
  7. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  9. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  10. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study PhD in Travel and Tourism course?
  12. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  13. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  14. List of Universities in India which offers Ph.D in Tourism?
  15. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D admissions? Am I eligible to do if I have 60% marks from IGNOU?
  16. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IGNOU for masters in tourism? -- [New]
  18. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
22nd January 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?

sir, plz tell me what the procedure to get addmission in phd .and also tell me about university which offering phd in tourism....
and sir please tell me full procedure to take admission in ignu phd in tourism .

my e mail id... [email protected]
31st January 2012, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?

my email id :- [email protected]
21st March 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1716934]sir, plz tell me what the procedure to get addmission in phd .and also tell me about university which offering phd in tourism....

my email id :- [email protected]
6th April 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam, I want to do Ph.d. in computers from IGNOU or if any other univ. should be reputed one. I have done MCA from ICFAI univ.,tripura through correspondence.
pl. tell me on my mail id: [email protected]
11th June 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is batter for the middle class student commerce or science? As I am not strong is maths but i m iterested in science.
2nd September 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

PLZ TELL ME LAST DATE FOR APPLY PHD IN MANAGEMENT IN IGNU

MY ID- [email protected]
6th October 2012, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

SAR PLZ TELL ME PROCEDURE TAKE ADDMISION IN PHD MY ID [email protected]
8th June 2013, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to take admission in PHD in managementfromIGNOU.Please tell me the procedure.thanks.
9th September 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir|Madam.

My name is Elias Chilembo, writing from Angola. I would like to know more about the admission process, yearly
tuition fees, if the University provides accommodation for international students and likewise if the University
offers blended system|parttime system. Please, I am ready to start in the coming academic year (2014)
Looking forward to hearing from

Yours Faithfully

Elias Chilembo-MBA
9th September 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir|Madam

My name is Elias Chilembo, writting from Angola.
I would like to know more about the admission process, tution fees and if the University provides accommodation to expatriate
19th February 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in english from IGNOU
27th March 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1680775]Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?

my e mail id... [email protected]
8th October 2014, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

procedure of phd in torism????????????????????????????????

my email id ---- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?