9th August 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Job openings Tourism in Maharashtra? How to apply for it?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc in Hospitality and Tourism Management from Mumbai. I am looking for a job in tourism.... i have experience of 2 year in Front Office and Reservations. how can i apply for it? you can contact me on my email- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  2. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  4. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  5. How to get a job in ministry of tourism department?
  6. How can a M.Phil(English) graduate apply for a government job in tourism?
  7. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  8. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  9. How to apply for job after completing travel tourism airport handling?
  10. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  11. What are the job openings in CGHS? Procedure to apply for central government job? Do we need to give any test? Where can I get all the information?
  12. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  13. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
  14. What is the procedure to apply in Tourism Department after doing masters in Tourism
  15. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  16. Any job openings in ISRO for Steno or Secretary?
  17. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  18. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
4th February 2018, 10:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job openings Tourism in Maharashtra? How to apply for it?

As you are done with B.Sc in Hospitality and Tourism Management course, you may find employment opportunities in both Hospitality sector as well as in Tourism Sector. You are required to good at concepts that are taught at Graduation level and the basic educational qualification required for almost all the jobs is Graduation or Post Graduation in concerned stream.

One of the major organizations in which you may find employment opportunities are "Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation". Yes, I request you to go through the Careers or Recruitment section of this organization frequently to get the latest recruitment details. On the other side, you may find employment opportunities in some of the Private tourism organizations that are located in Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?