21st August 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university

Sir,i m preeti i want 2 take admission in punjabi pataila university i had done graduation from open global university passed with 60 percent bt yet degree nt wid me without degree admission possible and is migration certificate required and wht r the required documents 2 take admission in b.lib thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Punjab Patiala University?
  2. How to do MSc mathematics after doing BCA?
  3. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams? -- [New]
  4. Can I pursue distance PG in Sociology?
  5. How to proceed for distance education in PG in History?
  6. Can I join bank PO service after completing graduation from Global Open University?
  7. List of the universities offering M.Ed through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for UPSC exam? I have completed graduation from Global Open University
  10. How to take admission in Mumbai University after completing BCA from Global Open University?
  11. Am I eligible to give NET exam after completing PG from Global Open University?
  12. Is Global open university Nagaland UGC reconzed?
  13. Is the M.Phil degree from Global Open University valid for government job? Is it UGC recognized? After completing this course am I eligible to take admission in central university?
  14. What is the future value of degree from Global Open University, Nagaland?
  15. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  16. How to get admitted in Phd in Management from Global Open University, Nagaland? I have passed MBA production and operation management from Global Open University
  17. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  18. How to apply for admission in mumbai university,completed BCA from Global Open University, Nagaland
31st May 2019, 04:48 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university

For taking admission in punjab patiala university you have to first of all take care about the eligibility criteria. If you are fulfilling it then its very good for you. Then you can go for the next step which is cracking the entrance exam of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?