29th May 2019, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Availability of entrance exams for candidate of Mechanical Engineering?

I am student of Mechanical Engineering. Can I write the NEET examination? If yes, then what is the application procedure? Is there any other entrance which I can write?

31st May 2019, 03:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of entrance exams for candidate of Mechanical Engineering?

To get admission in the Mechanical Engineering course the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCM as main paper.

For appearing in NEET, it is compulsory to have Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper and scored minimum 50% aggregate.

So, if you have passed 12th in PCMB then you are eligible to appear for both the examination.
31st May 2019, 04:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of entrance exams for candidate of Mechanical Engineering?

NEET is conducted by NTA. It is conducted for admission in MBSS, BDS and other medical courses.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper and scored minimum 50% aggregate.

So, if you justify the above eligibility then you are eligible to appear in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?