5th September 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester

I am in 7th sem IT stream.i had three kts in 1st semester which i cleared in 2nd semester.i have throughout 1st class and my aggregate is 63%.I am a mumbai university student.Am I eligible for TCS Campus Recruitment

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I am a 7th semester student
  2. Am I eligible for TCS if I have cleared the 2 backlogs in 2nd semester and scored 60% upto 6th semester?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS recruitment
  4. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment process?
  5. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  8. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  10. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment drive?
  11. How can I join Tata Consultancy Services after completing B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for off campus recruitment after passing B.Tech with 55% aggregate upto 3rd year
  13. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog?
  14. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS having secured 58.2% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% upto 6th semester of my B.E.?
  16. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  17. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  18. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester

am i eligible for campus recruitment i got 63.04% in 10th, 71.04% in diplomo, 8.28 CGPA in B.E
28th February 2015, 11:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for TCS campus recruitment? I have cleared in 2nd semester

Yes, you are eligible for TCS selection process.
TCS is very reputed MNC which works in many software divisions. It is the leading IT company of India.
The minimum criteria for TCS is:
-60% aggregate in class 10th, 12th and B.Tech
-No backlogs.
-Maximum 2 years of academic gap

If you have acquired 63% aggregate then you are eligible to apply for it. Since you have cleared you previous backs so there are no issues in regarding to this also. You are clear to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?