11th October 2011, 12:33 AM
kuldeep275

Eligibility criteria for Off-Campus Recruitment of TCS and Accenture?

what is the criteria of TCS and ACCENTURE in off- campus.
plz tell me...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  2. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  3. Where is the recruitment for MCA freshers conducted? How could I get the updates of TCS recruitment? Eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment for MCA?
  4. Eligiblity criteria of latest recruitment in TCS, Accenture and Wipro?
  5. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  6. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  7. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
  8. When Accenture will take On-Campus Drive in Haryana? Is there any Joint Campus Interview?
  9. When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?
  10. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  11. When the Accenture will conduct Off-Campus drive in Hyderabad?
  12. Companies offering job for B.Tech fresher who has lot of backlogs?
  13. Can I attend TCS Off-Campus Drive having a year gap being an MCA postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria for Accenture Campus placement process?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  16. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  17. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  18. Eligibility criteria of ACCENTURE, IBM, TCS and INFOSYS for B.Tech students? Which one of these IT companies do/don't allow 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
11th October 2011, 01:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Off-Campus Recruitment of TCS and Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuldeep275 View Post
plz tell me...

Dear friend,

TCS and ACCENTURE is the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

The criteria of TCS and ACCENTURE is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 2 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process of TCS and ACCENTURE:-

1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

Thanks
30th October 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Off-Campus Recruitment of TCS and Accenture?

hi i want to know the when accenture conducting off campus drive in hyderabad for 2011 btech passouts
1st November 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

can i get to know which are the software companies who allow B.Tech students having 12th percentage less than 60% to sit for campus recreuitment?if you can provide me with atleast 2 to 4 names of companies,then i'll be ever grateful.
4th November 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

can u guys plsss tell me when cts wipro tcs etc will conduct off-campus fr 2011 B.E passed outs in chennai?
5th November 2011, 02:04 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
Here is the details about TCS and ACCENTURE criteria for OFF campus recruitment.

TCS CRITERIA :

1.Academic qualification :
You must have minimum 60% marks in your academic qualification.
2.Backlog factor :You must not have any pending backlog.
3.Study gap :Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here

ACCENTURE CRITERIA :

1.Academic qualification :You must have minimum 70% marks in your academic qualification.
2.Backlog factor :You must not have any pending backlog.
3.Study gap :Maximum 1 years of study gap is allowed here

All the best...........
7th November 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

can u guys plsss tell me when cts, accenture, wipro tcs etc will conduct off-campus fr 2011 B.E passed outs in bangalore? pls reply to [email protected].
Thanks in advance.
10th November 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i know when TCS off campus for 2011 batch.
12th November 2011, 04:47 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in TCS off campus recruitment
Then you will have to fulfill these criteria

1.You must carry minimum 60% marks throughout your academic qualification

2.You should not have any pending backlogs

3.Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here
13th November 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

sir

i m studing in mechanical engg final year i have current cgpa of 6.89/10 in diplamo 76.89% but in 10th std i scored only 53.2% can i apply for TCS please reply to [email protected]
thanks and regards
kamalanathan
18th November 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am in 2nd year B.Tech(CSE). I am worried about my placement because my SGPA is still now 7.04. But iI got 61% in 10th and only 51.64% in 12th. Am I able to placed in accenture,TCS,honeywell,texter or wipro by off-campus?
18th November 2011, 09:58 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for Off-Campus Recruitment of TCS and Accenture?

Quote:
plz tell me...

Eligibility Criteria for TCS and Accenture

In order to appear for the off-campus placement exam of TCS and Accenture..you need to fulfill the following minimum eligibility Criteria first :-

1) You should have 60% or above in 10th,12th and B.Tech

2) You should not have any backlogs at the time of placement

3) You should not have a study gap of more than 2 years..

You need to clear the following rounds for getting finally selected for the job..

Aptitude Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
24th November 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Hii..this is rajkumar..can i know when wil be offcampus conducted for btech2012 batch in and around kakinada region,andhrapradesh
2nd December 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am in 3nd year B.Tech. I am worried about my placement because my SGPA is still now 6.9. But iI got 56% in 10th and only 49% in 12th. Am I able to placed in accenture,TCS,honeywell,texter or wipro by off-campus? plese sir reply me [email protected] in this web side plese sir....
2nd December 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

hai i am very happy to say myself this is yours Silambarasan... sir i have 75.6*% in B.E(ECE) and 12th 59% and 10th 56.8%....... *-upto sixth semester...
I am eligible to attend the mnc companies or not please tell me...
11th December 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

when is tcs, accenture off campus for 2012 batch
13th December 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have the following marks from the certificates 10th 71%, !2th 55%, Diploma in Computer engineering 75%, and B.E.(CSE) 68%, am i eligible for tcs, cts, etc?
26th December 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

when will accenture conduct offcampus for 2011 passouts in hyderabad?
28th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

when will tcs off campus interviews be held and where?
28th December 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i know when will be offcampuse conduct for 2012 btech batch in kolkata??????? reply at [email protected]
31st December 2011, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i know when will be offcampuse conduct for 2012 M.Sc. batch in kolkata??????? reply at [email protected]
31st December 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

is there any vacancey for 2011 batch
3rd January 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i have 66%,64.8% in madhyamik and higher secondary and i m continuing in BBA(H) under WBUT univercity and i m now second year student also have grade in 6.5/10.can i apply in tcs company and can i get for its own entrance exam?
11th January 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i know when will be off campus conduct for 2012 B-Tech batch in Hyderabad???????
Plz reply at [email protected]
17th January 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 51 in 10th and 65%in 12th but i have 66 aggregate in BE(mech) am i eligible interview
17th January 2012, 11:26 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

TCS -- Tata Consultancy Services .

To get into this firstly you need to have an aggregate of 65% plus in your Graduation .

Next you need to have a good Communication skills and also you need to be good at Technical skills .

Your appearance and your Resume also matters in getting into top MNC like TCS .

It conducts first Written Exam
then Group Discussion
then Technical Round
and then final HR round .

You need to clear all these rounds to get selected into TCS .

Good luck !!
23rd January 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

if i hve one arrear then i get placement ?
25th January 2012, 05:53 PM
rkexam

Quote:
plz tell me...
Eligibility Criteria For Accenture

1. Pending Backlog are not allowed.

2. Candidate must be score at least 60% in through out career.

3. Maximum one year gap are allowed

Eligibility Criteria For TCS

3. Maximum Two year gap are allowed

With Regards
RK
25th January 2012, 07:59 PM
pnt0

Smile Re: Eligibility criteria for Off-Campus Recruitment of TCS and Accenture?

Eligibility Criteria For Accenture

3. Maximum one year gap are allowed

Eligibility Criteria For TCS

3. Maximum Two year gap are allowed

With Regards
25th January 2012, 08:32 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
plz tell me...

Dear Friend,

As per your question, The required eligibility criteria is as follows.....

In Case of TCS

1. You must not have more than 2 years of year gap in your career

2. You must have AMIE or B.Tech/ B.E./MCA/M.Tech/M.E from any recognised University.

3. You must have 60% in you 10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation.

In case of Accenture

1. You must not have more than 2 years of year gap in your career

2. You must have AMIE or B.Tech/ B.E./MCA/M.Tech/M.E from any recognised University.

3. You must have 60% in your Graduation only...

Best of Luck.........
30th January 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

can BE appearing candidate year 2012 apply in off campus
19th February 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I am ajay doing MCA,got(59.33) in 10'th,(59.66) in 12'th,(57.77) in graduation,(8.00) in I semester,(8.66) in II semester. Am i eligible for accenture or tcs.
23rd February 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria of tcs,infosis for freshers?
24th February 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

is any branch of engg dicsipline are eligilble for cts,tcs,infosys offcampus drive?plz infrm me to [email protected]............................ .....
9th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam.....
i compteated my b.tech in 2011 batch with specilizationg IT .i got 61 % marks in my b.tech and in 10 -63% , in 12 - 62%......at present i m searching job please give me some tips about techinical interview. i want to go in "Softwaere development"...........send me at my gmail id -----" [email protected] "

thanking you.
18th March 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

hai , i m salmasulthana from srikrishanadevaraya engg college ,gooty , i have an aggregate of 75% without any backlogs . because our college being in rural areas we our college is nt able to invite a reputed companies to our college like tcs,wipro rtc . so i just want to now the venue of off-campus invitations and and recurrent within companies itself it would be helpfull to you if u help me out and email id is [email protected] you
28th May 2012, 04:21 PM
onest

In order to appear for the off-campus placement exam of TCS and Accenture..you need to fulfill the following minimum eligibility Criteria first :-

1) You should have 60% or above in 10th,12th and B.Tech
2) You should not have any backlogs at the time of placement
3) You should not have a study gap of more than 2 years..
You need to clear the following rounds for getting finally selected for the job..
Aptitude Test
Technical Interview
HR Interview
28th June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am in 4nd year B.Tech. I am worried about my placement because my CGPA is still now 7.23 But I got 81% in 10th and only 57% in 12th. Am I able to placed in tcs on campus or off campus??
8th September 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have got 50per in 10th 60per in 12th 78per in diploma engg 75per in btech..so can i apply in tcs compny.
13th September 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE 1 MARK LESS IN 60% IN GRADUATION BUT MY MARKSHEET SAID FIRST DIVISION WITH 1 GRACE MARK AM I APPLICABLE TO TCS
9th October 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I have secured 78.31% in my 10th, 54.80% in 12th, CPI of all 8 semesters is 6.31 and my CGPA is 7.14. Am I eligible for any MNC like TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?